• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free TPBs to a good home! Just let me know if you want anything so I can strike it off the list. I'll media mail it out next week
:edit: Should have specified I'm looking to ship US only using the cheap media mail option. I'll cover it. Pay it forward.

Astonishing X-Men (Whedon) vol. 1-3
Captain America, Winter Soldier (Brubaker) vol. 1-2
Captain American, Red Menace (Brubaker) vol. 1-2
Daredevil (Brubaker) vol. 1-2
DMZ (Wood) vol. 1
Green Lantern: Sinetro Corps War (Johns) vol. 1-2 - claimed by Bii
New X-Men (Morrison) vol. 1-2
Runaways (BKV) first run, vol. 1-4 - claimed by TheKaeptain
Spawn (McFarlane) vol. 1-5
Superman/Batman (Loeb) vol. 1-5 - claimed by Nudull
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Moore) vol. 1-2
The Walking Dead (Kirkman) vol. 1-9
Top 10 (Moore) vol. 1
Can I get that Bru DD? If not, maybe red menace?

One of the biggest things I dislike about reading crossovers/events is that some extra issues just blow.

Like reading through Civil War. Wolverine's art style is iffy at best. She-Hulk was bad. New Avengers is ehhh. That one was detailing how
Cap escapes from SHIELD
but I could hardly read through it.

Maybe I'm just too picky, but it really turns me off from certain issues.

Vyer

Free TPBs to a good home! Just let me know if you want anything so I can strike it off the list. I'll media mail it out next week
:edit: Should have specified I'm looking to ship US only using the cheap media mail option. I'll cover it. Pay it forward.

Astonishing X-Men (Whedon) vol. 1-3
Daredevil (Brubaker) vol. 1-2
DMZ (Wood) vol. 1
Green Lantern: Sinetro Corps War (Johns) vol. 1-2 - claimed by Bii
New X-Men (Morrison) vol. 1-2
Runaways (BKV) first run, vol. 1-4 - claimed by TheKaeptain
Spawn (McFarlane) vol. 1-5
Superman/Batman (Loeb) vol. 1-5 - claimed by Nudull
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Moore) vol. 1-2
The Walking Dead (Kirkman) vol. 1-9
Top 10 (Moore) vol. 1

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen if it's still there?

What's the process for getting the grading done?

CGC. There's a whole process. Check the website.

What's the best way to unload old TPBs? Amazon? Barnes and Noble? I'm selling 40 of them and looking for the most convenient way to move them.

Only certain Barnes & Noble stores have a used section. Those take trade-ins, others won't. There are online sites that will buy books, but you'll only get a few bucks for most things.

Cade

Take the first two volumes of New X-Men off my hands in honor of his unique "talent." :)

I own 'em! I actually think I own parts of them twice because for some reason I own the small volumes that're like mass market paperback height/width. But thanks though!

Hey guys, this book r good comix:

JAN141199.jpg

Deshi, a young man struggling to make a life for himself in rural China, watches his life comes unhinged when he accidentally kills his older brother in a fight. His distraught parents send him on a hopeless journey to acquire a bride for his brother to marry posthumously so he doesn't enter the next world alone, an ancient Chinese tradition with many modern adherents. Eligible female corpses are in short supply, however. When Deshi falls into company with a beautiful, angry, and single young woman named Lily, he sees a solution to his problems. The only hitch is Lily is still very much alive.

I got it in my latest IST order and I really enjoyed this one.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So Jamie's dupe is just going around fucking all his team mates huh?

Lol at Monet's "now I know why you're called multiple man"

I love this book so much, why did I stop reading it before

Edit: oh and by the way, does Layla's "knowledge of things" pay off? I love the character but usually these mystery types end up falling short of the hype

So Jamie's dupe is just going around fucking all his team mates huh?

Lol at Monet's "now I know why you're called multiple man"

I love this book so much, why did I stop reading it before

Edit: oh and by the way, does Layla's "knowledge of things" pay off? I love the character but usually these mystery types end up falling short of the hype

Yes! You chose wisely. And yea Layla's know things eventually gets addressed

You got it.

Pretty much everything is claimed at this point. Here's what remains:
DMZ (Wood) vol. 1
Top 10 (Moore) vol. 1

Oh, ok. I thought you were looking to sell TPBs other than the ones you were giving away.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What's up with Quicksilver's terrigen mists powers during this x-factor era? Aparently he can restore mutant powers, whut?

Owzers

The new 3ds' stable 3d thingy is making me finally appreciate the system after hating my older 3ds xl. I own about 6 games and i barely play the thing, so with the new system i finally started Super Mario 3d Land and <3.

Also, that Bulls game :/

I gave up on X-Factor after that Messiah Complex crossover, or one of those crossovers. I tried to get back into it later but it didn't stick, before that it was one of my favorite books.

Tizoc

What's up with Quicksilver's terrigen mists powers during this x-factor era? Aparently he can restore mutant powers, whut?

Yup, I recall that. It was an interesting element at the time but X-Factor's fallen off the spotlight since then.

The end to that particular thread was So Bad.

Do love how weird Pietro looks when walking around in his quicksilver undies and drawn with a normal body type.

Rhaknar

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu this arc in X-Factor #10-12 with the multiple Tryps and the old Tryp showing them the future, a Jamie dupe going suicide bomber on their asses and Layla doing her Layla thing was so fucking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom