• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
2S4knhz.jpg

Not a bad gwenom for a cover. The hood being an extra mouth is pretty good
...is this an actual thing? Or fan art?

Squire

Banned
Free TPBs to a good home! Just let me know if you want anything so I can strike it off the list. I'll media mail it out next week
:edit: Should have specified I'm looking to ship US only using the cheap media mail option. I'll cover it. Pay it forward.

Astonishing X-Men (Whedon) vol. 1-3 - claimed by Tizoc
Captain America, Winter Soldier (Brubaker) vol. 1-2
Captain American, Red Menace (Brubaker) vol. 1-2
Daredevil (Brubaker) vol. 1-2 - claimed by my name is ed
DMZ (Wood) vol. 1
Green Lantern: Sinetro Corps War (Johns) vol. 1-2 - claimed by Bii
New X-Men (Morrison) vol. 1-2 - claimed by SpiderJerusalem
Runaways (BKV) first run, vol. 1-4 - claimed by TheKaeptain
Spawn (McFarlane) vol. 1-5 - claimed by FUBAR McDangles
Superman/Batman (Loeb) vol. 1-5 - claimed by Nudull
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Moore) vol. 1-2 - claimed by Vyer
The Walking Dead (Kirkman) vol. 1-9 - claimed by Bloodember
Top 10 (Moore) vol. 1

Is Astonishing X-Men still claimed? I thought Tizoc was middle eastern... S'all good if it is!

Squire

Banned
Rhaknar's really making me want to jump in to X-Factor.

The dude writing that Inhuman Error story is credited to writing for the Jimmy Kimmel show, according to Marvel's site.

Yes, I imagine that's probably a pretty good Spidey.

NEO0MJ

So, every time I see panels of Transformers, it's always really good. Is there some really good run of Transformers that I should be reading somewhere?

Transformers more than meets the eye was a lot of fun. Last Stand of the Wreckers is also a great semi-standalone.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
So, every time I see panels of Transformers, it's always really good. Is there some really good run of Transformers that I should be reading somewhere?
I hear good things of More than Meets the Eye and Robots in Disguise but I didn't read those series.

What I did read is Tom Sciolli's Transformers vs GI Joe and I looooove it. Kirby-esque hijinks. You can read IDW's free comic books day issues from 2014 and 2015 to sample it if you want.

Zombine

Banned
I think in order to get the most out of SW, you have to read Manhattan Projects, East of West, and The Dying & The Dead as well.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
So the Incursion with FigureGAF happened and we survived? NeoGAFs Secret Wars is over.
Some died (got banned), some dead came back (unbanned) and a couple of new characters appeared.
Event was quiete a ride.

I think in order to get the most out of SW, you have to read Manhattan Projects, East of West, and The Dying & The Dead as well.

Does Manhatten Project has a complete Collection? Oversized books preferred ;)

Nightly News looks amazing, too.

Messi

So the Incursion with FigureGAF happened and we survived? NeoGAFs Secret Wars is over.
Some died (got banned), some dead came back (unbanned) and a couple of new characters appeared.
Event was quiete a ride.

Does Manhatten Project has a complete Collection? Oversized books preferred ;)

Nightly News looks amazing, too.

Manhattan has one oversized hardcover so far

dat perma

lawd I don't want to feel that perma, gotta be on my best behavior around these parts. Besada my dude if you see me acting up, just put a hand on my shoulder like "Nah son fall back"

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Loveness should replace Slott for ASM and do a punch up job for MCU Spidey. This Inhuman Error thing is great.

Also, it was only a matter of time for FigureGAF. Shit in there was just.... weird.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
my villain name is dumb :/

btw, what should i read before Kot's Secret Avengers? anything that'll provide color /set up/insight into the book?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Cause he's a dick.

But why? Because every Fantastic Four writer sets him up as an person who thinks to much and forgets his family about this and splits up from time to time with Sue, before they write an arc how he reconnects with his family, just to start from the beginning with the next writer?

I dunno, its more a thing to dont like FF writers IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom