• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaine.jpg

LfQEVjD.png

Tizoc

oh that's right, great catch!

lol no

it should have been the first post of Slay's vaper ware comix thread

i should just blow 10 grand and commission a tattoo from Stokoe

I dislike tatoos, personally. I'd ask him for just art of the character :p

zennyzz

They actually aren't in it. The lead female character isn't even a Juggalo by name. She's a part of the Kl0wn movement. Kl0wn is an up and coming reggeton band from Miami. The main singer is G. Lato

Not sure if this is a real thing or a prime work. I don't want to google to find out.

Owzers

You know how you felt when you found out Santa wasn't real? It's like that.

I never cared much for santa since it still resulted in presents. Santas not real...but i'm still getting Tomb Raider, right? I don't remember what presents i got when i found out santa wasn't real....g.i. joes? super mario 3? I didn't believe in santa all the way up to psone!

Also, i was looking forward to reading Legacy 2 and you're squishing it.

Is Astonishing X-Men still claimed? I thought Tizoc was middle eastern... S'all good if it is!

He says he has a US address that auto-forwards stuff to the Middle East, so I will check with the post office. If it ends up being more costly, I'm not going to go that route. I'm doing this to clear shelf space and hook some good people up with some TPBs, but I'm not going to jump through hoops to shift stuff overseas.

They are yours if it's more complicated than it looks.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Moving on in Annihilation. Pretty much the entire Thanos miniseries was terrible, but it's picked up. Finished the Nova series, things are getting interesting.

this
was
awesome!

Squire

Banned
He says he has a US address that auto-forwards stuff to the Middle East, so I will check with the post office. If it ends up being more costly, I'm not going to go that route. I'm doing this to clear shelf space and hook some good people up with some TPBs, but I'm not going to jump through hoops to shift stuff overseas.

They are yours if it's more complicated than it looks.

Cool, keep me posted.

Couldn't sleep last night so I figured I may as well try Hickman's Avengers, given the discussion here.

Damn this is good. I'm six issues in. I'm using the reading list, so that's three of Avengers and three of NA, too.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
get bit by a radioactive spider and be granted eternal super-strength?

well no, that's not what i'm

accidentally kill his girlfriend while trying to save her?

ok i feel like you're intentionally missing the

Get his ass kicked by Flash Thompson.

THE POINT is that it doesn't matter if you're skinny, start w/ the bar and work up from there

also sub out some of your summer back/bi days with rock climbing trips. you'll feel really spidey-ish then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom