• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
weird right?

...yes. Anyway, Amazing is more recent than I thought, there aren't many issues on MU, easy catch up. Really liked #2 aswell, I like that Anna Maria girl, except the part where she is totally fine with Peter not knowing who she is considering they are supposed to be in a relationship. Hopefully this isn't shrugged off.

PsychBat!

Banned
...yes. Anyway, Amazing is more recent than I thought, there aren't many issues on MU, easy catch up. Really liked #2 aswell, I like that Anna Maria girl, except the part where she is totally fine with Peter not knowing who she is considering they are supposed to be in a relationship. Hopefully this isn't shrugged off.

You're skipping Superior, man. Get on that quick.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
LOL I'd better read the whole conversation before stepping in and saying stupid shit.

Disregard my ramblings.

Decided to re-read Transmetropolitan, crazy how that book still has something to say about our society. Top notch Ellis.

I'm planning on reading Superior Spider-Man after I'm finished with Hickman's Avengers. I remember reading the first issue ages ago and thinking it was great.

I got bad news for you.

Someone here was looking for Robbi Rodriguez to do a commission. He is taking a list now for NYC and a few other cons.

http://cadenceselect.bigcartel.com/...ial-edition-pre-order-commission-pick-up-only

I'm sure this was me,, wish he did this for C2E2 :(

Hey guys, so I've been in contact with our very own my name is ed on an idea/commission that I had. Although it was tempting to get some of that yaoi action in my book, I opted not to. A few PM exchanges, a quick visit to the post office, and two weeks later, voila!

The criteria I gave Ed was that it be a full body sketch of White Lantern Batman and the use of negative space. I said "you can do a black backdrop with the silhouette of a small bat or something else that you would see fit." When he showed me the pencils, I was pleasantly surprised to see that he had used Batman himself as the portion of the negative space I had requested (and not the bat). I was ecstatic. Even the bat turned out to something more than I expected. The details of the fur is amazing! Here's one satisfied customer. Thanks Ed!

Very nice!!! Im going to have to send him my sketch book one of these days.
Gotta show some Ed love also....
f2uoK4m.jpg

https://youtu.be/X4bF_quwNtw

so I've only read a little of the Vertigo Lucifer... but this isn't at all like I remember it??

damn_good_stuff_sir.gif

but really, el oh el

Man Medusa and Black Bolt have been at odds lately. Have a feeling they aren't using that space.

Last pannel on that scene was absolutely perfect.

For some reason, nearly all my exposition to Inhumans was decent to good. Can only say the same of vertigo stuff.

Tizoc

C'mon man, "Slutfire?" I've seen this being used way too much and it's really uncalled for.

It was something I picked up from a forum I was with during the beginning of the Nu52. They pretty much stripped out any characterization Sunfire had at the time. I've read some good comics featuring her prior to that though like in REBELS.

It was something I picked up from a forum I was with during the beginning of the Nu52. They pretty much stripped out any characterization Sunfire had at the time. I've read some good comics featuring her prior to that though like in REBELS.

That's fine but you didn't need to call her that especially for the type of character she is. I've heard slut being thrown around even before the New 52.

Also Sunfire is an X-Men character.

Tizoc

That's fine but you didn't need to call her that especially for the type of character she is. I've heard slut being thrown around even before the New 52.

Also Sunfire is an X-Men character.

*Facepalm* Blegh sorry mate just woke up.
Mind you I had never referred to the character like that ever, unless it was in reference to her dull nu52 characterization.

Far as comics go, I read REBELS that featured her and liked her inclusion

...and man do I miss Vril Dox, dude was an asshole but a genius.

Really, really digging Marco Checcheto's Punisher art as I'm reading through it.

Should be done with that run (only have #15 & #16 left) and plan on finishing up Civil War after. Then will probably move onto the Hickman Avengers stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom