• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Just read the first two of Comic Alliances Annotations for Hickmans Fantastic Four... Shit, Marvel better hurys up, seems like SHIELD is almost requiered to enjoy the most of the book.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Really, really digging Marco Checcheto's Punisher art as I'm reading through it.

Should be done with that run (only have #15 & #16 left) and plan on finishing up Civil War after. Then will probably move onto the Hickman Avengers stuff.

I loved his style on that book. Also, you have to read Punisher: War Zone for the end of Rucka's Punisher run, so don't forget that.

Dunbar

I'm actually one issue behind (going to rectify that today), but did they ever reveal that
Roz
wasn't Thor?
They haven't 100% confirmed/revealed anything until the issue tomorrow. #7 hinted in a certain direction but that was it.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Done.

I hate people. I think about going to an isolated island for the rest of my life.
And I know now how Bruce Banner must feel. It takes today just a little and I will explode. Or cry. Or booth.

Zombine

Banned
Done.

I hate people. I think about going to an isolated island for the rest of my life.

standard_fantastic.jpg

Done.

And I know now how Bruce Banner must feel. It takes today just a little and I will explode. Or cry. Or booth.

You're gonna shoot somebody like John Wilkes Booth?

Gameproff pls think about this

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Now I feel ok again because the person, who was the reason I felt bad today still cares enough For me but welp :/
Its a hell of a rollercoster right now :/

But so many spiders. To much people.

Yeah, but Kaine.

E the Shaggy

I like that Marvel has once again taken it upon themselves to drop massive spoilers in news outlets but printing the identity of the new Thor in the New York Times. Cause fuck our readers ammirite?

tim1138

Speaking of Hickman and books that don't come out on time, did the second issue of the Dying and the Dead ever come out? I remember liking the first issue when it came out in January.

Mudcrab

Speaking of Hickman and books that don't come out on time, did the second issue of the Dying and the Dead ever come out? I remember liking the first issue when it came out in January.

I'm going to trade wait with that book. I don't think I can handle another Hackman comic that releases an issue once every three months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom