• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
CBR Link for Image Solicits

THE AUTUMNLANDS #14
THE BEAUTY #10
BIRTHRIGHT #18
THE BLACK MONDAY MURDERS #1
BLACK ROAD #5
BLACK SCIENCE #23
CHEW #57
EAST OF WEST #29
HORIZON #2*
THE HUNT #2*
I HATE FAIRYLAND #8
LAKE OF FIRE #1
LAZARUS #24
MANIFEST DESTINY #22
NAILBITER #24
PAPER GIRLS #8
REVIVAL #42
SAGA #37
SPREAD #15
SWITCH #7 (OF 7)
TOKYO GHOST #10
THE WALKING DEAD #157
THE WICKED + THE DIVINE #22

23 Might be my biggest Image month yet.

shingi70

Banned
Think i'm going to go pick up the Samsung 8.0 tablet later on today, will be an upgrade and downgrade from my current model.

Valiant just dropped some new book announcements.

FUTURE-OF-VALIANT_000_POSTER.jpg

TheFlow

Banned
The bestselling team of ED BRUBAKER and SEAN PHILLIPS (THE FADE OUT, CRIMINAL,
FATALE) launch their new monthly series: KILL OR BE KILLED

well damn. another one

Think i'm going to go pick up the Samsung 8.0 tablet later on today, will be an upgrade and downgrade from my current model.

Valiant just dropped some new book announcements.

Most cherished publisher indeed. Divinity 3 looking promissing af

Except for all that harbinger drek.

Gaf-consensus on Lazarus? yay/nay?

Yay. Solid book.

Girl them boogers. So hot.

I've been looking forward to a new O'Malley book since it was announced.

That new DC logo is bad. What the hell is it going for and why did DC choose to go to fiverr to get a redesign

I don't get it at all. It looks like a logo you would see branded on cattle. Maybe they are getting out of the comics industry.

Yay, new Image solicits!

Okay, I got my IST order today, and WAT? When did IDW get Atomic Robo away from Red 5? Now I have the newest volume and the spine doesn't match the other 9 volumes. It doesn't even say Vol.10! OUTRAGE!

Zombine

Banned
Guys, I have a plan:

Let's figure on what book is going to have a really low print run, but has a good writer and a great artist. We'll buy a copy and then after it sells out we'll throw it on eBay for $150k and people will go mad thinking it's super rare. Then everyone else can hop on and sell it for a lot less but still way over priced and we can make huge profits.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Guys, I have a plan:

Let's figure on what book is going to have a really low print run, but has a good writer and a great artist. We'll buy a copy and then after it sells out we'll throw it on eBay for $150k and people will go mad thinking it's super rare. Then everyone else can hop on and sell it for a lot less but still way over priced and we can make huge profits.
Still have Mint copy of Spider-Gwen 1st Print lying around. Should put it on Ebay and earn 500$ with it

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Is that still a thing? Last time I looked it was going for like $250.
Damn, that much.
I hate that I live in germany, I buy ass expensive books on a regular base for like 5€ because nobody knews what treasures they have.

Should go to america to sell it or something.

Noice new avatar m8

Best girl.

:D

Guys, I have a plan:

It....might work?

Still have Mint copy of Spider-Gwen 1st Print lying around. Should put it on Ebay and earn 500$ with it

I'm wondering if it's worth getting some of my Image #1's CGC graded. I've got the first 30 issues of Saga, all first printings, and like, the first five issues of Peter Panzerfaust, also first printings.

Top Bottom