• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Vinegar chips are super gross.

I unfriend people who like them.

image.php

What Rebirth book are you excited for the most? And by Rebirth book I mean what Overwatch character will you play first?

Wonder Woman to the first, Soldier 76 or Mercy to the second.

"I'm not a young man anymore."

Why would a comic book writer have anything to say about the CIA

The title of that article doesn't make sense

Not a lot of people know this, but Tom King worked for the CIA.

What Rebirth book are you excited for the most? And by Rebirth book I mean what Overwatch character will you play first?
Supergirl and depends on what map/team i end up on
but really, Soldier 76
Why would a comic book writer have anything to say about the CIA

The title of that article doesn't make sense
You probably overhear a few things when you bring coffee for the real CIA operatives

Zombine

Banned
I've managed to stay spoiler free so far in regards to Rebirth on Wesnesday. I feel like I've made it bros. Civil War and now this. I feel like my great comic nightmare is over.

I just play Bastion because I'm a horrible person.

I've managed to stay spoiler free so far in regards to Rebirth on Wesnesday. I feel like I've made it bros. Civil War and now this. I feel like my great comic nightmare is over.

Damn, impressive. I feel like the Rebirth spoilers have been nigh-unavoidable since the big leak.

shingi70

Banned
Damn, impressive. I feel like the Rebirth spoilers have been nigh-unavoidable since the big leak.

Dunno I've kept spoiler free and the only thing I do know is because I read the preview and I'm still unsure of the context of it.

Really hoping Comixology puts we the stuff up at midnight.

Flash, at last the long national Venditti nightmare is over!

It would be great if this turns out to be good too.

After reading a bit of Flash over the past week, he's really grown on me. Lots of fun stories and he has such a great line-up of enemies. I've only read Wally comics for the most part but I really enjoy his supporting cast too.

Top Bottom