• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

aHoi2ix.jpg

From reddit.

How bout a better reason:

http://i.imgur.com/qbmJMAR.jpg[/ig]

This skin is fire.[/QUOTE]

Is overwatch appropriating my culture.

Zombine

Banned
Nuperman will be pretty unique. I'm hoping that's fun. Totally fucking excited for SGM on All-Star Batman, and Wonder Woman looks gorgeous too.

But you don't get the free cold pizza from GameStop.

I actually like cold pizza, tbh.

Most anticipated Rebirth book has gotta be Venditti's GL lol jk Blue Beetle duh.

First Overwatch character I'll WANT to play is Pharah. First Overwatch character I'll actually play is probably Lucio or Symmetra because nobody picks the support.

First Overwatch character I'll WANT to play is Pharah. First Overwatch character I'll actually play is probably Lucio or Symmetra because nobody picks the support.

Pharah and Symmetra are my favorites, along with Widowmaker. I'll usually only play Pharah to fill in holes in offense, though.

Messi

I actually like cold pizza, tbh.

Most anticipated Rebirth book has gotta be Venditti's GL lol jk Blue Beetle duh.

I play support almost exclusively.

I need to know how many people here enjoy cold pizza. It's better than warm pizza. I buy pizzas and let them go cold.

ElNarez

Banned
Devin Faraci, who is my sworn enemy because he's just a giant dipshit, fucking loved the Rebirth one-shot and it's making me reconsider how excited I am for everything.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Devin Faraci, who is my sworn enemy because he's just a giant dipshit, fucking loved the Rebirth one-shot and it's making me reconsider how excited I am for everything.

I don't know why people hate that guy as much as they do. He doesn't seem all that terrible, but that article (here) is a good breakdown of DC Rebirth Spoiler stuff.

I really dug Faraci's review and I can't wait to check out Rebirth for myself. I wish I hadn't spoiled myself. I've had super poor impulse control with spoilers lately, excluding Civil War and Game of Thrones. I think they sucked up all my spoiler avoidance willpower (SAW).

Owzers

I had watched the Usos/Bullet Club match last night but ended WWE Extreme Rules in favor of thunder/warriors which was a good call despite the blowout. I tried to watch the next match before the cavs game now, New Day s Vaudvillians, decided halfway through to just get to Reigns/AJ Styles because this event is trash.

I wasn't prepared to witness such strength.

ElNarez

Banned
I had watched the Usos/Bullet Club match last night but ended WWE Extreme Rules in favor of thunder/warriors which was a good call despite the blowout. I tried to watch the next match before the cavs game now, New Day s Vaudvillians, decided halfway through to just get to Reigns/AJ Styles because this event is trash.

you missed an instant classic IC match like a goddamn dummy

JTripper

Did you watch the 4-way match? It was the best of the night.

Owzers

I know, i know. I'll go back to it. If it makes any sense, i'm getting tired of the one good match early in an event, i thought about watching it today but i was running out of time, i'll watch it tonight and pretend Zayn/Owens/Cesaro aren't going to lose to Jericho this week.

edit: i might sneak it in before the Cavs.

Messi

Its back fellas. I could cry. First loot box Bastion costume. Fuck this game right now. I never get the skins I want.

Kris Anka is one of us!

CjLX_haVEAAnps0.jpg

He's a D.Va stan too!
CjLiZmZUoAEJf8c.jpg

Top Bottom