• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Owzers

I looked up Cap spoilers and i don't care about the story but that final image is going to make for a great avatar.

I don't think it would be spoilery i it didn't have the same words and is cropped, but what do you think? Hold off?

ElNarez

Banned
I understand that's our starting point. My concern is all the Superman books are going to get wrapped up in each others' plotlines so if you're not reading Action Comics, Superman is going to be confusing at times, for instance.

I mean, I feel like that's not gonna be a problem, because all the Superman books are gonna be about a different character? Like, you've got Lex in Action, Lois in Superwoman, and so on

I mean, I feel like that's not gonna be a problem, because all the Superman books are gonna be about a different character? Like, you've got Lex in Action, Lois in Superwoman, and so on

That is my hope! Like I said I'm gonna give a couple of them a shot, so we'll see.

tim1138

I wish I could, I heard the Green Lantern stuff in particular is great, but I spent way too much money already on the main story, all my books today (21!) and Overwatch. I'm on a spending freeze for a week.

Fair enough.
Definitely go back and check them out if you get the chance though, especially that King/Shaner GL book.

TheFlow

Banned
I like echo's list. It shows dedication. I'm pulling every single marvel book so I'm not going to bother to list.
Pulling every title from a publisher takes pure dedication. People who work for marvel probably don't even read that much from them

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
My reading list for tonight at work.....

Ms Marvel #1
Spider-Woman #1
All New Wolverine #2
New Avengers #3
Spider-Gwen #2

And if get through that (I won't) #8 of Superior Foes.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
For those who've watched the Flash finale

Was that an Easter egg of black lantern flash when Hunter is killed by time wraiths?

Messi

Its not a relaunch. Its just a opportuntiy to start a couple of #1.
Like they did since AvX a couple of times, or like DC did wit DCyou

Yuuuuup maybe Deadpool will have a new book.

All I want is a Kate Hawkeye book or her in a team with America ect

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Do new readers ever jump on though with these relaunches?

Continuity would still be confusing as fuck for them, it was for me when I began long ago

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Would anyone here be interested in pictures of my collection? I am always about to post them but I always like, eh, its like bragging, dont do it.

Do new readers ever jump on though with these relaunches?

Continuity would still be confusing as fuck for them, it was for me when I began long ago
It's easier now than ever, with the recap pages, but I still recommend that people at the beginning of runs. I want to get everything I can out of a story, not just meet the basic requirements of being able to follow it.

I think Slott's Spider-Man is one of those books that picks up new readers at different times. It's not easy to go to the beginning of that one, but there are still smaller things in there like Superior and Spider-Verse that folks get interested in.

Messi

Oh no

13241266_10153541918107344_5068792073268910717_n.jpg

Sandfox

The Marvel Now preview magazine will be out July 13th. I'm curious to see who they put on Star-Lord and if this is when the Kate book comes.

tim1138

Its not a relaunch. Its just a opportuntiy to start a couple of #1.
Like they did since AvX a couple of times, or like DC did wit DCyou

I dunno man, this sounds like a relaunch to me: "Fans can look forward to hearing about brand new titles, returning favorites and even some shocking status quo shifts that are sure to keep fans guessing"

Anything I need to know about Grail and Myrina Black that predates Darkseid War? I'm a few issues in, they seem pretty important.

Their first appearance was in last year's Free Comic Book Day issue which should be on CMX.

Top Bottom