• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Boogiepop

Guys, is the Absolute for Dark Victory on the way out? I really don't want to pick it up at the moment as it would likely have to knock out something else, but I already have the Absolute for Long Halloween and I don't want to miss out on the pair...

Still, would be nice if I could hold off safely for a few months at least...

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
LIST (Thanks Mahvel)

Klaus #5 (Of 7)
Detective Comics #52
Flash #51
Green Arrow #52
Green Lantern #52
Injustice

Walking Dead #154

All-New Inhumans #7
Amazing Spider-Man #12
Captain America Sam Wilson #9
Daredevil Punisher #1 (Of 4)
Empress #2 (Of 7)
Invincible Iron Man #9
Moon Knight #2
New Avengers #11
Punisher #1
Spider-Man 2099 #10
Star Wars Poe Dameron #2
Uncanny X-Men #7
X-Men '92 #3
Thunderbolts #1

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I always mix it up, is it the one where the Clark Kent boy suddently gets superpowers?
I read this one a couple of months ago and I loved it so much

No it's the Mark Waid/Leinil Francis Yu one where he's a vegetarian and tries to help people around the world but they always freak out when his powers get revealed. He ends up making the costume with the Kent's help and then moves to the big city. Incorporates some of the Clark and Lex Friendship stuff from Smallville.

Mindwipe

Just read Birthright 9-11. This book just keeps getting better. It's got one of the more interesting protagonists in a book I've read. It does great job of balancing family drama with fantasy craziness. The art is also excellent. You guys should really pick it up while it's still on sale at CMX.

Yeah, I enjoy that book a lot. It's definitely a neat twist on things and the characters are well realised.

Owzers

DCBS month is boring, the only special i'm considering is Jill Thompson's Wonder Woman OGN. Is this something i should buy?

Even Batgirl #1 reboothed isn't half off, and i was already iffy.

Owzers

I know a few of you were looking at the Batman B&W Damian statue. DCBS has him up for $54, as well as Christmas Harley for the same price. Both drop November 30th.

DC statue release dates...

hqdefault.jpg

Zombine

Banned
I learned all about ComicGAF for years before I joined. Notice how we lost some old people years ago? That's because I took them.

Top Bottom