• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Hagi

As a Punisher book, it was simple, solid and straightforward. Already better than Edmondson's trash.

It's a shame because I liked the idea of Frank kind of chilling out a bit it just so happened that book took a turn down racist alley and fucked itself. Now we are back to Punisher Clone Saga with Steve Dillon.

I'm only on the first volume so I ain't know about none of that so shush

;D

It's pretty fantastic All Might really does seem like he's just leapt out some American comic.

It's a shame because I liked the idea of Frank kind of chilling out a bit it just so happened that book took a turn down racist alley and fucked itself. Now we are back to Punisher Clone Saga with Steve Dillon.

It's pretty fantastic All Might really does seem like he's just leapt out some American comic.

"...He's even drawn differently!"

<3_<3

I'll probably go see Civil War next week, but I'm really not excited or anything. So many fucking comic book movies I just can't be anything but apathetic about them anymore.

YES!
YES!
YES!

I'm about 26 hours out

26? Lucky duck. Can't go to the Thursday night shows, always take the kid with me to see Marvel movies. My wife is taking the day off.
We are totally pulling the kid out of school an hour early to go see the movie

whatever you are looking forward to has been canceled like a book Messi reads or the Rocket's championship dreams.

NOTHING STOPS THIS TRAIN

Sadist

26? Lucky duck. Can't go to the Thursday night shows, always take the kid with me to see Marvel movies. My wife is taking the day off.
We are totally pulling the kid out of school an hour early to go see the movie
Best dad ever.

Anyway America GAF, Civil War will be fun, hope you guys like it! Haven't heard any complaints from my friends either about it.

I saw Civil War yesterday. You won't be disappointed, guys. It's not my favourite, but only because I never thought we'd get an Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy movie. It's probably the strongest MCU film overall.

I had a letter printed in the UK Avengers reprint book when I was 9 or so when they asked for fantasy casting suggestions, saying they would never make one because there would be too much money in Captain America, Iron Man and Thor films. Or, if we did get one, it would end up like the United We Stand cartoon, the crushing disappointment of that show being fresh in my mind at the time.

Owzers

I'm reading Black Science while you people talk anime, manga, movies that aren't out yet, and books about trees flapping around.

This is why Trump is going to win.

I'm reading Black Science while you people talk anime, manga, movies that aren't out yet, and books about trees flapping around.

I read Rat Queens and then got too sad to read other comics. Which is a shame as I really want to read D&D #1. Got a check-up tomorrow anyway, which means over an hour in the waiting room, which means comics. Or Eisenhorn. Dawn of War III has me leaning towards Eisenhorn honestly.

I just got a sudden burst of nostalgia for the second Avengers team. Captain America, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Giant Man, and Wasp.

I would love a new book that had the old team reassembled. Like, really really love.
i head he's going to...

make sure...

there's a hc
Because he was in the CIA? I heard that somewhere
Rest in peace sweet prince, your book was too beautiful for this world.
Steve Orlando is the sole reason I'm going to be reading Supergirl Rebirth
Y'all anime fans need Jesus.
Freeza is anime

Calcium

Banned
I'll probably go see Civil War next week, but I'm really not excited or anything. So many fucking comic book movies I just can't be anything but apathetic about them anymore.

I'm in the same boat. I'm going to see it for sure, but I'm not even remotely excited. That Marvel fatigue is kicking in.

I actually kind of liked BvS. It wasn't great by any stretch, but it kept me entertained. Could have also been the novelty of seeing a DC movie for a change, and not one of the 47 Marvel movies they push out every year.

at least those 47 Marvel movies are watchable

besides Thor 2

Owzers

Civil War is the first Marvel movie i'm excited about seeing in awhile, butttttt i don't think i want to venture to the theater :/

Blu ray! this fall?! Deadpool next week.

Civil War is the first Marvel movie i'm excited about seeing in awhile, butttttt i don't think i want to venture to the theater :/

Can you not go to a matinee? There were four people at my screening, not including me. Not a sound that wasn't the movie the entire time, and no phone screens being poked at! Bliss.

Calcium

Banned
Ant Man was one lf their best

Yeah? I remember not liking it at the time, but I honestly can't remember anything that happened in the movie.

Can you not go to a matinee? There were four people at my screening, not including me. Not a sound that wasn't the movie the entire time, and no phone screens being poked at! Bliss.

A matinee with only 4 people in the theater? How long has it been out over there?

A matinee with only 4 people in the theater? How long has it been out over there?

Since last Friday. I live in a tiny, tiny town though, "the bog arse of nowhere" as Messi once put it. Our cinema only has four screens. Plus, last weekend was a holiday weekend so lots of people will have gone over that time.

Calcium

Banned
Since last Friday. I live in a tiny, tiny town though, "the bog arse of nowhere" as Messi once put it. Our cinema only has four screens.

Ah, ok. I wish I could get into a theater with that many people opening week. I'm pretty much guaranteed a full house. Luckily my last few theater going experiences have been fairly positive, but it's always such a gamble. I have very little patience for people dicking around in a theater.

Top Bottom