• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

diaspora

You know, in Spider-Man & Silk she tells him that she's done justifying her cooperation with Black Cat to him.

I would buy that if it wasn't his shit they were stealing.

You don't understand, man.
Rey x Kylo
is a thing. The hoops they go through breaks the mind and soul.

I just think it's sad when they are reeeeeaaaalllllly serious about their ship being canon. That is what bothered me about the ending to Naruto. Kishimoto gave in to the shipper's demands.

Hagi

I just think it's sad when they are reeeeeaaaalllllly serious about their ship being canon. It's why I don't 100% like the ending to Naruto. Kishimoto gave in to the shipper's demands.

I don't recall the last chapter of Naruto culminating in the Hidden Leafs very first gay marriage so no I think you are wrong on that one.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Probably going to be the only person in the thread who dislikes Civil War. Still considering a rewatch, but outside of
the airport fight
(which was amazing!), the movie did nothing for me. Lower tier mcu

Anyway, I see the 'Who is Black Panther' book is on sale at Comixology, only €3,5... Worth it as an introduction to the character? I know about the Chris Priest run, but I want something shorter to get introduced.

diaspora

Spiderfly Effect?
Is that book good?

No, absolutely not.

Amazing Spider-Man.
To Tony of all people.
fffffffffffffffffffff
ibbEzJf.gif

Nudull

Banned
I just think it's sad when they are reeeeeaaaalllllly serious about their ship being canon. That is what bothered me about the ending to Naruto. Kishimoto gave in to the shipper's demands.

The sad part is they will stand by it
even if it turns out they're related

Sandfox

Shipping is all fans can do to pass the time while they wait for new content lol.

You clearly didn't pay attention to the shippers.

Ponn

Banned
Shipping is all fans can do to pass the time while they wait for new content lol.

You clearly didn't pay attention to the shippers.

Was just going to say that was a weird statement considering if they did listen to shippers it would have been Naruto x Sasuke.

I don't recall the last chapter of Naruto culminating in the Hidden Leafs very first gay marriage so no I think you are wrong on that one.

What? No, I mean stuff like every single Leaf ninja marrying their childhood friend from the village. Sakura still showing affection towards Sasuke was just wrong and toxic. It makes me glad Lee didn't marry Tenten cuz obviously the two Chinese inspired characters should have hooked up.

Ever since shippers decided Zoro and Perona were a perfect match is when I had enough. Like, Zoro x Perona? SERIOUSLY?

I thought he did the opposite? That's why there was such a shitstorm.
Who was still single by the end of the story?

Hagi

What? No, I mean stuff like every single Leaf ninja marrying their childhood friend from the village. Sakura still showing affection towards Sasuke was just wrong and toxic. It makes me glad Lee didn't marry Tenten cuz obviously the two Chinese inspired characters should have hooked up.

Ever since shippers decided Zoro and Perona were a perfect match is when I had enough. Like, Zoro x Perona? SERIOUSLY?

That was just lazy writing though. He created those pairing himself then tied a neat bow around them at the end of the series. Pandering to shippers would have been Jiraiya coming back to life and whisking Kakashi away to sunny holiday to Hawaii. He didn't give in to any demands really because shippers are crazy.

diaspora

I meant the pairings themselves.
Kakashi

I'm happy Yamcha didn't end up with anyone. He was good looking and could have had any women he wanted but Toriyama was like "naw, too easy".

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
5184970-3055965-ven.jpg

im not sure whats going on here, all I know if I need to read this book

diaspora

Disagree. Everything in this was just classic Parker luck going on. Although, Camuncoli could put more effort on the faces.

Such a waste of an issue :p

I'm not opposed to Spider-Man taking an L or 10, but damn if nothing really happened until the last 3 pages.

Top Bottom