• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Owzers

O9cP4g8.jpg

Black Panther joins the shelf of despair.

Owzers

Ahhhh, I see you heard the news about Disney Infinity and got BP before he was gone for good.

I had wanted a black panther something, especially with the comic out now as i haven't seen the Civil War movie, i thought the infinity figure looked pretty good and went with it over the marvel civil war action figure or funko, figure was on sale like all the rest for $8.99. Quorra got passed over, and the Tangled one was quite tempting but i think i'd just consider it a mistake in a month.

I had wanted a black panther something, especially with the comic out now as i haven't seen the Civil War movie, i thought the infinity figure looked pretty good and went with it over the marvel civil war action figure or funko, figure was on sale like all the rest for $8.99. Quorra got passed over, and the Tangled one was quite tempting but i think i'd just consider it a mistake in a month.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-black-panther-hot-toys-902701/

mreddie

What is this Marvel Unlimited password reset shit. Why isn't it letting me log in?

They do it every year, just in case they get hacked.

I like the new Wasp so far.

Problem is I can't place a beat on her, is she gonna be the Ice to Kamala's Fire? All I know is that
her backstory is like Widow's but escaped on her will.

And just before it gets good, NOVA WAHHH MAH DADDY WHERES MAH DADDY

tumblr_m9sxkt072g1rfo0zlo1_250.gif

Sandfox

They do it every year, just in case they get hacked.

Problem is I can't place a beat on her, is she gonna be the Ice to Kamala's Fire? All I know is that
her backstory is like Widow's but escaped on her will.

tumblr_m9sxkt072g1rfo0zlo1_250.gif

I'm hyped for the Nova plotline.

Aw, but I feel for Nova. He thought his dad was just a bum and didn't find out until after he was gone that he was a super hero. Then he goes into deep space to rescue him and ends up
rescuing a fucking Chitauri clone instead.

I don't think he's ever gonna find him :(

Messi

I thought we were Quorra bros

:(

Sandfox

Aw, but I feel for Nova. He thought his dad was just a bum and didn't find out until after he was gone that he was a super hero. Then he goes into deep space to rescue him and ends up
rescuing a fucking Chitauri clone instead.

I don't think he's ever gonna find him :(
I'm expecting him to find his dad this time around.
Oh fuck him, he's become wasted potential post Wars.

The current ongoing started off kinda meh, but it got better when it started setting up this storyline IMO.

All right I read ANAD #9.

Vision
fucking up again

With the Nova plotline popping up here, can't imagine his solo series is long for this world

edit: also, points to Waid for using "prevarication" in a comic book

Sandfox

All right I read ANAD #9.

Vision
fucking up again

With the Nova plotline popping up here, can't imagine his solo series is long for this world

The writer recently had an interview and talked about stuff post-Civil War, but that also doesn't necessarily mean we'll see it lol.

The writer recently had an interview and talked about stuff post-Civil War, but that also doesn't necessarily mean we'll see it lol.

Well either way I hope you're right and he
finally finds his dad
in ANAD,
dead or alive.
That story needs to be put to bed already.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Played the first chapters after the Tutorial of Uncharted 4 and now I like the game way more.
Pacing is waaaaaay different to the other games but quiete cool. The AI is amazing, never seen something like this before.

And I loved that I visited the first big setpiece in real life a couple of years ago, was quite fun to make screenshots, send them to my father and talk about it, he recognized the area without a word from me where it all is supposed to happen.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I thought Vision was a bit less good than usual this week. I think they wasted too much of the issue on flashback stuff.

I feel like, given the contents of the flashback stuff, it's necessary to see where Vision's head is at going into the final leg of the story.

Table setting, sure, but probably worth doing in the long run.

Actually just finished Volume 1, and bought all the others

It's the most interesting inventive sci-fi world I've seen since Prophet and the characterization and art is excellent

Awesome, glad you're enjoying it so much. You have so much to look forward to, it's still easily a top five book for me.

shingi70

Banned
Planning to try and get my girlfriend reading comics next month with Rebirth. I was looking at grabbing some trades and wanted some suggestions. So far I have Aquaman and Wonder Woman vol.1 in my cart since those were the characters she liked the most from BvS.

Messi

That is awful. Maybe there was a reason why editorial left her character where it was for 40 years.

I am not crazy right? Gwen is being an asshole. Lol at Gwen being judgemental when she has done stupid shit in multiple books. This just came across as bullying behaviour to me.

Owzers

I am not crazy right? Gwen is being an asshole. Lol at Gwen being judgemental when she has done stupid shit in multiple books. This just came across as bullying behaviour to me.

"never come back"...maybe it's one of those things where it sounds bad in text but Gwen was super friendly saying it?

????

Trump/Gwen 2016.

Top Bottom