• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

I own most of the #1 issues. my problem is which ones to keep buying.

right now I am debating between

Buying all of All new wolverine or Invincible Iron man.

I think Wolverine has been more consistent, but Iron Man has been pretty interesting. It's hard to recommend one over the other for me because they're both really good.

I had to drop it down for Spider-Women, I have not been enjoying the crossover. I am eager for Jess to return to mothering her own baby instead of these two grown babies

In that case I completely agree, I've just been ignoring the cross-over.

TheFlow

Banned
I think Wolverine has been more consistent, but Iron Man has been pretty interesting. It's hard to recommend one over the other for me because they're both really good.

In that case I completely agree, I've just been ignoring the cross-over.

hmm I will just buy a bit of both.

Doctor Strange 5-7

Vision 5-7

Spider-Man 2-3

Invincible Iron Man 2-5

Moon Knight 1-2

Power man and Ironfist 2-3

Ultimates 1-7

ElNarez

Banned
Most reddit users are trash goblins, so I deem this tier list WACK AS HECK.

Here's how it's done people:

• read this shit: Vision, Ultimates, Moon Knight, Karnak, Squirrel Girl, Thor, Doctor Strange, Mockingbird, Black Panther, Black Widow, New Avengers, Howard the Duck
  • whatever who cares: the rest
  • trash: Punisher, Daredevil

How so?
I've read everything, what'd I miss?
From The Ultimates #5:
timelines.jpg
There you go. Sliding timeline explained.

Most reddit users are trash goblins, so I deem this tier list WACK AS HECK.

Here's how it's done people:

• read this shit: Vision, Ultimates, Moon Knight, Karnak, Squirrel Girl, Thor, Doctor Strange, Mockingbird, Black Panther, Black Widow, New Avengers, Howard the Duck
  • whatever who cares: the rest
  • trash: Punisher, Daredevil

Isn't the image just made by a reddit user? Seemed like the rankings came from Comicbookroundup.

TheFlow

Banned
ok yea just bought all of this . Going to go buy me a large cup of coffee and start with the UItimates and make my way up the list. Guess I gotta put off any IST orders till next Friday

Doctor Strange 5-7

Vision 5-7

Spider-Man 2-3

Invincible Iron Man 2-5

Moon Knight 1-2

Ultimates 1-7

ok yea just bought all of this . Going to go buy me a large cup of coffee and start with the UItimates and make my way up the list. Guess I gotta put off any IST orders till next Friday

Doctor Strange 5-7

Vision 5-7

Spider-Man 2-3

Invincible Iron Man 2-5

Moon Knight 1-2

Ultimates 1-7

Excellent choices. You've got some great comics ahead.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Vader #12 and one of the few remaining SW tie ins Infinity Gauntlet #5 added to MU in the now usual "oh yeah we forgot to add these back on monday" midweek drop

TheFlow

Banned
Bruh Black panther is already delivering some of the best lines ever in Ultimates #1

the man telling U.N ambassador that America would only slow Wakanda down

TheFlow

Banned
Guys I hit #4 of the Ultimates

I feel like crying because this is sooo fucking good. The way they recap the events of the book at the beginning of each issue and the way everything comes together...

I think this might be my favorite ANAD book atm. at least in my top 3

Sandfox

I haven't done a ranking since like November so I would say my ANAD top 5 is:
1. Wolverine
2. 2099
3. Silver Surfer
4. Ant Man
5. Powerfist and Ironman

It's actually really hard for me to rank these series because I enjoy many of them about the same and want to acknowledge them.

sooo tempting!

even old man logan looks good

I either buy all of Marvel ANAD or Doom patrol :/
Get Doom Pa--

Doctor Strange 5-7

Vision 5-7

Spider-Man 2-3

Invincible Iron Man 2-5

Moon Knight 1-2

Ultimates 1-7
Oh

TheFlow

Banned
I already posted this once but since you just read that I'm gonna have to post it again because I think it's a really great article about this issue.

Woah! mind blown after reading that. That goes to show How great #6 of the ultimates really is.

Ultimates #7

Thanos once agains rekts shit.

After reading all 7 issues I can firmly say this is the best I have read from Marvel but that might change. Unto Powerman and iron fist

Owzers

i thought i broke my Rey funko from twisting its head too much ( it was pretty crooked) and was frowny, but i looked and you just had to move the spring bottom loop to the left to get it back up. Overall it's pretty neat. I'm not even going to paint it.

TheFlow

Banned
Power man and Iron Fist #2

I am loving this issue but Gwen Stacy and Jessica Drew popping up out nowhere to comment on the fight is amazing.

Plus I love how Grim and Reaper found the Heroes for hire but don't wanna get their asses whooped again

i thought i broke my Rey funko from twisting its head too much ( it was pretty crooked) and was frowny, but i looked and you just had to move the spring bottom loop to the left to get it back up. Overall it's pretty neat. I'm not even going to paint it.

You tyrant. Twisting innocent Rey's neck.

Look like Kanan's getting an omnibus at the end of the year. Pretty surprising, but I did enjoy it.

Top Bottom