• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Guys, we are saved. There is an Overwatch fanart thread.

*Looks for Battleborn fanart thread*

Oh.............

CJg0gDp.png

frye

Hmm
Punk Rock Jesus
AmVamp mini
The Wake
Joe the Barbarian
Chrononauts
Tokyo Ghost

Hmm i think you might be kind of right. Those arent huge critical darlings outside of PRJ. Which is kind of funny considering how hes only worked with top writers

yeah, i'm struggling to think of anyone else he could work with to do something really great because that's a hella diverse group of writers

That feeling when your backlog is almost completely empty and you might have to start reading books without pictures again before new comic book day

Zombine

Banned
That feeling when your backlog is almost completely empty and you might have to start reading books without pictures again before new comic book day

My worst nightmare.

But to be fair, I don't plan on reading everything. I'm preserving comics for future generations.

How long will they milk this series...

WATCHMEN COLLECTOR’S EDITION BOX SET

Written by ALAN MOORE

Art and cover by DAVE GIBBONS

The best selling graphic novel of all time is back in a new, 12-volume box set collector’s edition at DC’s Deluxe Edition trim size, just in time for the series’ 30th anniversary! It all begins with the paranoid delusions of a half-insane hero called Rorschach. But is Rorschach really insane—or has he in fact uncovered a plot to murder super-heroes and, even worse, millions of innocent civilians? On the run from the law, Rorschach reunites with his former teammates in a desperate attempt to save the world and their lives, but what they uncover will shock them to their very core and change the face of the planet!
On sale NOVEMBER 16 • Twelve 32-page books, FC, 7.0625" x 10.875", $125.00 US

Top Bottom