• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2015. The much-anticipated sequel to October's OT.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
For the first time in 2 years of comic reading, I am behind majorly on weekly comics. I've been watching Clone Wars for the first time and I'm in the middle of Season 4. Probably only read the Star Wars books tomorrow.

Just started Clone Wars myself, really enjoying it.

Being behind on weekly comics is a common occurrence for me though :(

Has anyone here every broken their toe before?

2v9NK46.jpg

How Man Of Steel traumatised me so much I created Huck by Mark Millar (Games Radar)

andherewego.gif

Millar's kind of been on fire lately, tbh.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Do y'all think Tom Hanks will play Huck in the movie?

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
New free book from CMX Submit....

Outer God #1

Free code - Outerpod

A wife receives an anonymous package, her husband's research journal, detailing his last days after stepping into the world's biggest pyramid buried beneath the sands of the Sahara.

It basically feels like Prometheus set in an Egyptian pyramid. I think I'll pick up the other 4.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
It doesnt feel good, when you work a couple of
Metres away from where they canceled the match between germany and the netherlands because of Bomb threat tthis evening...

Messi

Secret Wars Too is out tomorrow and features
The lovely and beautiful Amerikate
Freeza please read.

I wonder of this week's El Clasico will go ahead as it is a huge worldwide game. Tensions are already high without this terrorist shit.

PsychBat!

Banned
Oooo that reminds me when my sister knocked out my other sister's tooth with an empty 2 liter bottle.

I don't remember why they were fighting.

idunno i read a couple of them and it's actually pretty dank

61begRjzw%2BL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Yep. I'm about halfway done with it and it's great. Might check out the webcomic too.

I'm on my phone so I can't link right now but I saw the Squirrel Girl #5 solicit and it's a Dark Knight Returns parody. It's awesome.

Vyer

Mark Millar trying to complain about grim superheroes and comics is gonna be hard to top this week.

the man knows how to promote though

Messi

Lupacchino messaged me back and said

Thank you for your kind words, I just need a break and to take a breath, I pushed too much with work lately

Sounds like she couldn't do the monthly with all the covers ect. I know she has been behind for months and trying to catch up. Sad.

Mark Millar trying to complain about grim superheroes and comics is gonna be hard to top this week.

the man knows how to promote though

I didn't want to say it, because... really, I kind of agree with what he's saying (even though I really enjoyed Man of Steel), but this coming from the man who gave the world Wanted?

Top Bottom