• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2015. The much-anticipated sequel to October's OT.

There is a mouse in this room with me. I had a good run. I always knew this is how it would end. It was great being friends with you guys. Pls remember me in thread titles to come. The mouse will be taking over my gaf account.

On the plus side, at least it's not a rat.

zFrPRqC.jpg

giphy.gif

Squire

Banned
I guess I'm wondering why Villains United collects Secret Six 1-6 (among other things) while Money For Murder collects Secret Six 1-14. Is Secret Six 1-6 in Villains United from a different run/series than Secret Six 1-14 in Money For Murder?

Villains is where they come together (first appearance)
SS #1-6 is the first actual run
SS #1-14 is the first half of the second, much longer run.

Just read the books as labeled. DC is putting in everything you need in chronological order.

Owzers

There is a mouse in this room with me. I had a good run. I always knew this is how it would end. It was great being friends with you guys. Pls remember me in thread titles to come. The mouse will be taking over my gaf account.

Feed it pizza and read it comics, it might let you live. Even animals that i think are kinda cute are creepy when they are running around unseen.

Was Switch #2 supposed to be out today? It doesn't seem to be out on CMX.

Also, I decided to skip the LCS today and bought all my books digitally this week. OMG, why did I not do this sooner? Come on guys... together, we can put comic shops out of business.

:D

Messi

Also, I decided to skip the LCS today and bought all my books digitally this week. OMG, why did I not do this sooner? Come on guys... together, we can put comic shops out of business.

Next week.

Welcome to the club.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me

Fine by me. The closest shop around here is 30 miles away and I'm way too lazy for that shit.

Went to go get my comics today instead of my usual Friday, since Marvel's Jessica Jones drops on Friday and I plan on spending all day watching it.

My pick-ups:
ISSUES:
Huck #1
The New Avengers #3
Sam Wilson: Captain America #3
Extraordinary X-Men #2 + variant
The Uncanny Inhumans #2
Ms. Marvel #1
The Mighty Thor #1

TRADES:
Batman Eternal Vol. 1 (Huge volume. Collects 21 issues)
Supergirl Vol. 1: Last Daughter of Krypton
Because to tell a story :D
Sorry, I dont see why this means they are dead, especially since Scott is now the Pheonix, he will return.

At least I can serve Crows to GrandHarrier because of the Planet X stuff ;)
The big question is WHY is
Scott the Phoenix
? Unless they answer it in that issue. I haven't read it yet.
I guess I'm wondering why Villains United collects Secret Six 1-6 (among other things) while Money For Murder collects Secret Six 1-14. Is Secret Six 1-6 in Villains United from a different run/series than Secret Six 1-14 in Money For Murder?
Don't worry. VU is basically the series that went between Identity Crisis and Infinite Crisis, as well as setting everything up. The second trade and onwards is the core series and where it really gets good.

So, these:
Yes. It was a mini.

Villains is where they come together (first appearance)
SS #1-6 is the first actual run
SS #1-14 is the first half of the second, much longer run.

Just read the books as labeled. DC is putting in everything you need in chronological order.

Caught up with Invincible Iron Man after lagging behind a bit. This is the best Bendis book I've read for a while. Love the new suit - Marquez is doing some great stuff with it.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Flash was great,
Gorilla City
at the end there!

2 week break but that crossover looks amaze

ANAD Avengers was alright. Bit of a drop in quality after reading Iron-Man and Secret Wars though. That exchange between Ms Marvel and Nova at the end was quite good...if not really awkward.

El Topo

I know I'm really late on this, but I finally finished the Kamala Khan Ms Marvel run (#1-#18). Such a fantastic series. I can't praise it enough.

Mercy killing towards the end. If they kept going Batwoman might have gone to space with her lesbian vampire sexual harasser girlfriend, ragman and a bunch of other random ass characters. For what reason we may never know.

That outer space thing still makes no sense.

Lashley

Start of Mighty Thor was quite hard to read
Pretty great issue tbh, enjoying Lady Thor

Mercy killing towards the end. If they kept going Batwoman might have gone to space with her lesbian vampire sexual harasser girlfriend, ragman and a bunch of other random ass characters. For what reason we may never know.

Shame its cancelled, but yeah Messi is spot on

Owzers

They look fine to me and I don't get bad paint jobs. Someone clears them all out before I get my statues.

dcbs just emailed me that their copies of Secret Wars #7 have ink splotches all over the cover and they can't get replacements. It's spreading Messi...it's everywhere.

Also, i just found out the Rockets fired their coach, not entirely surprised, but I will be the coach and i promise to make the rockets great again. It's what i do.

Avixph

Cross posting from the All New, All Different Marvel OT:
Did anyone else read the first issue of Star-Lord?
If so is this
a new origin story for Peter Quill Star-Lord
?

Lashley

I love the X-Men, but I'm so past the entire world hating them.

Wish they'd have changed that in ANAD, but they haven't.

Finally got my iPad pro case. Now I can have it laying on me in landscape stand mode and drown in this ridiculous screen size. Love it. Now to work off my ridiculously large backlog. I haven't bought a comic outside of a CMX sale in over a month and I have 80 comics to still read. Never mind the longer queue of books I haven't purchased. The good news is I'm sure to get some of these in holiday sales for cheaper by not waiting!

There's also something freeing being off that new comic treadmill

Top Bottom