• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2016. Wilde for comics, 2 Hickman books this month.

tumblr_inline_o7ubg4mT1l1r6g8wb_500.gif

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
My parents are going to be so happy until they realize they as Trump voters will no longer be welcome at either of my brothers houses. No grand kids for them!

Owzers

I feel like Valiant readers have taken over the country. I knew they were a problem but I ignored their anger and read image books.

Owzers

I might have taken it too far in an OT thread that got me temp banned until a mod read my follow-up post and other people took it as satire instead of at face value, i said something like " Trump might be a racist, but he'll be a racist FOR America." And that sharp sentiment is still how i see what happened in this election. It's a great fuck everyone it's time to fuck shit up voting by whites. All the jobs we lost are coming back, the muslims will get in line, the mexicans will go home. And that's America now and the best case scenario is Trump letting Paul Ryan handle everything while he eats KFC. But that still means a regressive, tax cutting, entitlement starving fuck you i've got mine four years.

Donald J. Trump is going to give an acceptance speech for the presidency of the United States. The head birther.

Trump wins. Captain Marvel's a hero. It all makes sense.

I'm gonna stick with gaming where I can bitch about minority issues and feel like my voice gets heard.

This day fucking sucks. Fuck.

Usually as far as elections go I always have a preference but if the other side wins I'll be ok with it. This election has been the worst. At every turn the candidate for both Parties i would want to see lose kept winning. This one really hurts.

shingi70

Banned
My suicide prevention thread got.locked by a mod hiding behind modbot.

I'm really glad I have tomorrow off. Planning to ha g out with my girlfriend and watch star wars.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Is there a possiblity that laws like the things that stand on the bill of law can be changed?
What has to happen that a president can lighten up the restrictions on two terms?

Christian

I came in here to forget about the election stuff for a bit! Noooooooo..!

ANYWAY, how about that Millar Marvel Knights Spider-Man run, huh?! I'm reading it now, and well, hmmmm...

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Mark Millers Spider-Man book is one of the best Runs on Spider-Man ever.

Also, I hope at this point that Trump just was White-Trash-Baiting.

I know that this is wishful thinking.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Just had to power through two stupid Civil War tie-in issues of X-Factor. David did a pretty decent job meshing it with on-going storylines but I still felt like I was missing plenty of key info.

Top Bottom