• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2016. Wilde for comics, 2 Hickman books this month.

I came in here to forget about the election stuff for a bit! Noooooooo..!

ANYWAY, how about that Millar Marvel Knights Spider-Man run, huh?! I'm reading it now, and well, hmmmm...

There's no escaping anything in here. Anything. Sorry.

Ehhh I thought that run was just okay but I'm on record as kinda anti-Millar

In fact I don't think I ever finished it.

Christian

There's no escaping anything in here. Anything. Sorry.

Ehhh I thought that run was just okay but I'm on record as kinda anti-Millar

In fact I don't think I ever finished it.

Yeah, I was surprised by GAMEPROFF's assessment. I just finished the first four-issue arc, and I'm not really loving it thus far. But we'll see where it goes.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just woke up. You had one job America, holy shit

Cubs win the World Series and Young Justice gets a season 3. What's the catch? Trump becomes President. This really is some Monkey's Paw type shit.

The markets all over the world are collapsing. I'm literally seeing the Stockholm one open and crash right away. This won't affect just the US. 4 years of hate, anti-intellectualism and fear.

I haven't taking my pills yet and I feel so down. I'm not going to my college today. I'm going to pick up the Pro and just play games.

Edit: I'm not going to buy any more Marvel comics. Donating millions to Trump and laughing it off as just the old boss doing his thing doesn't sit right with me.

Morning guys. Crazy shit. I feel for everyone who are let down. This is democracy at work I guess, although having a real republican politician win out would have been nice at least. It is what it is, we'll probably get a generation of great fiction from this (to at least try and relate it to comics). Hopefully it doesn't end up as bad as it seems.

Sandfox

Holy crap at Clone Conspiracy #2. I have to give Dan Slott props for this issue and I really like where this is going.
Dan Slott has been setting up this story for five years without any of us knowing.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Holy crap at Clone Conspiracy #2. I have to give Dan Slott props for this issue and I really like where this is going.
Dan Slott has been setting up this story for five years without any of us knowing.

So what exactly happened and
who was now the clone and is original Peter still not back or what?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I don't understand the question lol.

There was a spoilerthread back then after Issue 1 or 2 of the event.
Something about how Peter Parkers current body is actually a clone and something with that Doc killed his current body but it didnt mattered since he wasnt the real Parker.

I didnt understood it either but I hope you can explain it a little bit :D

Sandfox

There was a spoilerthread back then after Issue 1 or 2 of the event.
Something about how Peter Parkers current body is actually a clone and something with that Doc killed his current body but it didnt mattered since he wasnt the real Parker.

I didnt understood it either but I hope you can explain it a little bit :D

None of that is true.

But he killed a Spider-Man?

I'm going to try to explain what happened

In the latest Amazing Spider-Man Doc Ock killed the left over brain waves that were left in the original Doc Ock body.

What was going on in that thread was some shock reporting from bleedingcool making it out like Doc Ock killed the original Peter Parker's Soul or something when really it was just brain wave data from the original switch.

I think that's what happened.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I'm going to try to explain what happened

In the latest Amazing Spider-Man Doc Ock killed the left over brain waves that were left in the original Doc Ock body.

What was going on in that thread was some shock reporting from bleedingcool making it out like Doc Ock killed the original Peter Parker's Soul or something when really it was just brain wave data from the original switch.

I think that's what happened.

Seems like I should have been suspicious when only Bleeding Cool made a big thing out of that :D

Alright America, time to have some fun and we got four years to see where this goes.

It won't be fun at all for anyone, but I'm trying to be optimistic via humor.

Comics are needed more than ever

1111250-kingdom_come_4_191_never_ending_battle.jpg

Hagi

Hmmm well that's something for the history books. I'm not even American and I'm not sure how you would go about processing something as ridiculous as electing a hateful, ignorant, misogynistic, racist orange faced guy like Trump. Not to mention how insanely backward his VP is. Just wow.

Good thing it's Wednesday so I can bleach my brain with comics for a while.

Roman

Sad to see PsychBat banned over this. I wonder if comic and movie ticket sales will go up.

Maybe we'll see open ridicule in comics for the next 4 years.

Top Bottom