• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2016. Wilde for comics, 2 Hickman books this month.

Messi

It is, 100%, going to be Laura Bailey.

Star-Lord: Troy Baker
Gamora: Laura Bailey
Rocket: Nolan North or Jason Spisak (voice of Penguin in Telltale Batman)
Drax: Steve Blum
Groot: IDFK, Kevin Michael Richardson, same as the cartoon

They may also just use the cartoon voices, but otherwise, BOOK IT.

No roles for Lee and Clems voice actors? Dave Fennoy is awesome.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
It is, 100%, going to be Laura Bailey.

Star-Lord: Troy Baker
Gamora: Laura Bailey
Rocket: Nolan North (voice of Penguin in Arkham series) or Jason Spisak (voice of Penguin in Telltale Batman)
Drax: Steve Blum
Groot: IDFK, Kevin Michael Richardson, same as the cartoon

They may also just use the cartoon voices, but otherwise, BOOK IT.

Expanded.

But sounds good to me. I wait until the whole series it out, but people are generally liking Batman so far, right?

I absolutely loved Tales from the Borderlands.

TheFlow

Banned
Ultimates #12

art was a lot simpler but somehow beautiful. Gave it a water color like affect and I dig that. This issue covered more of civil war so I didn't quite understand what happened so that was a meh. Carol got a spotlight that was kinda cool, but I can't help how pointless this war was. Chavez showing Carol what would happen if she won hammered in that point for me.

not sure if I am down for the next ultimates.

3/5

No roles for Lee and Clems voice actors? Dave Fennoy is awesome.

I did a double take playing Telltale Batman when Fennoy showed up as Lucius.

Season 1 Walking Dead spoilers:
I still expect him to say "Keep that hair short." at some point.

EDIT: LMAO, I forgot, he is the VA of the character from which I got my username. LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Expanded.

But sounds good to me. I wait until the whole series it out, but people are generally liking Batman so far, right?

I absolutely loved Tales from the Borderlands.

I always, always forget that. It's a really impressive show of his range as well.

Batman is great, apart from easily being the buggiest one yet. I have had a game-breaking bug every episode so far, though I have livestreamed all three which introduces its' own problems.

Nah it was Blue Swede.
tumblr_lv92ht6sWe1r57zp0o1_500.gif

Hagi

Sora looks like he's taking a dump.

It's good to know that Telltale Batman is good, I played the first episode and enjoyed but decided to wait till it's finish before continuing.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I always, always forget that. It's a really impressive show of his range as well.

Batman is great, apart from easily being the buggiest one yet. I have had a game-breaking bug every episode so far, though I have livestreamed all three which introduces its' own problems.

The bugs are always a bummer in TT stuff.

I made the mistake of trying to play The Wolf Among Us on my iPad, and there was a number of key decisions in the last chapter where they didn't actually load the dialogue choices, so I was basically playing blind. I really wish they'd change engines.

The bugs are always a bummer in TT stuff.

I made the mistake of trying to play The Wolf Among Us on my iPad, and there was a number of key decisions in the last chapter where they didn't actually load the dialogue choices, so I was basically playing blind. I really wish they'd change engines.

So far:
Episode 1: game completely froze after checking the Batcomputer for the first time
Episode 2: massive slowdown during the
bar fight scene
and every second scene afterward
Episode 3: Entire computer crashed at the end of 3.3

So yeah, fun, fun, fun.

Hagi

I'm not sure what I wanted out of that partnership but still I'm disappointed. Least it will be funny if Tales of the Borderlands is anything to go by.

mreddie

DANGER ZONE

Kenny_Loggins_witnesses_emergency_landin_2832370000_16851448_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Squadron Supreme 11- 17,842
DC Comics Bombshells 17- 16,685
Spider-Woman 12- 16,175
Squirrel-Girl 12- 16,175
Scarlet Witch 11- 14,268
Hellcat 11- 11,163
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur 12- 9,959

Sandfox

DANGER ZONE

Kenny_Loggins_witnesses_emergency_landin_2832370000_16851448_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Squadron Supreme 11- 17,842
DC Comics Bombshells 17- 16,685
Spider-Woman 12- 16,175
Squirrel-Girl 12- 16,175
Mockingbird 8- 14,301
Scarlet Witch 11- 14,268
Hellcat 11- 11,163
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur 12- 9,959

I hope Mockingbird doesn't get canceled.

I still wonder if the book would've survived with either GWW or Bennett(not likely she would've stayed after Angela but still) on board. GWW must be able to handle 2 books a month, right?

Bendis era Gotg is peak tier cosmic Marvel.
CBR actually pretty much wrote that in an "article" about the last Now! relaunch today. Called DnA and all the cosmic books since Starlin stopped as bad attempts pretty much.

(Also thought Avengers Arena was great for killing so many loved characters)

CBR actually pretty much wrote that in an "article" about the last Now! relaunch today. Called DnA and all the cosmic books since Starlin stopped as bad attempts pretty much.

(Also thought Avengers Arena was great for killing so many loved characters)

Well....I agree with one of these at least.

Also, Nico is the only one who died I would consider "loved", and she came back almost immediately. Marvel blew their wad by publishing a #12 preview days after #10 came out because the backlash was so fierce.

Mettle may also qualify, if only because it's a rare example of a male character getting fridged.

The others were nobodies.

Bring back Cyclops and give him a Bendis book

Bendis gets him.

Actually let's make it a Scott & Emma book

Just reprint Claremont's run with new covers enough of this

X-Men comics at their best are a parable of a world deathly afraid of the future and willing to do anything to destroy it before it becomes the present

If you can't honor that under President Trump, Marvel, CANCEL THE FUCKING X-MEN LINE

Legitimately sick of this absolute joke of a line when America and Earth needs it most. It's not just a shame, it's a convincing argument for the forced shuttering of Marvel Comics forever.

Top Bottom