• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2016. Wilde for comics, 2 Hickman books this month.

Messi

Black Widow is such a deliciously dark book. Samnee is so good and the most recent issue just made me pity everyone involved. Very sad.

I think my list would be

Black Bolt
Medusa
Maximus
Lockjaw
Ms. Marvel
The Unspoken

Maybe Thane and Ahura. Mayyyybe Quake. No Karnak and no Crystal.

Black Widow is such a deliciously dark book. Samnee is so good and the most recent issue just made me pity everyone involved. Very sad.

God I loved that issue. The dialogue was amazing. The art on that book really is breathtaking.

New Starlord statue from Gentle Giant.

GG10763.jpg

Owzers

Lol didn't you say you was dropping it? But yea #9 was one of the worse while # 10 is one of best

the life of a pre-orderer is to continue reading books for two issues past when you want to stop. Issue #10 is my last, but if it's good i'll continue on MU whenever i resub.

When issue #11 hits in six months, presuming Trump doesn't feel slighted by digital comics existing.

TheFlow

Banned
the life of a pre-orderer is to continue reading books for two issues past when you want to stop. Issue #10 is my last, but if it's good i'll continue on MU whenever i resub.

When issue #11 hits in six months, presuming Trump doesn't feel slighted by digital comics existing.
Ahh gotcha. You one of them physicall people. This is why trump is president

Owzers

Ahh gotcha. You one of them physicall people. This is why trump is president

All Comics Matter.

Since i want to start reading the Young Animal Doom Patrol but don't want to tackle Morrison's previous run yet, i decided the quickest way to begin is by reading Flex Mentallo that's been on my shelf for awhile

TheFlow

Banned
All Comics Matter.

Since i want to start reading the Young Animal Doom Patrol but don't want to tackle Morrison's previous run yet, i decided the quickest way to begin is by reading Flex Mentallo that's been on my shelf for awhile
Nice. Reading that then the first 3 issues will make you a big fan

Speaking of X-men. Should I continue reading this apocalypse war event on MU? It hasn't been bad but it's making me read xmen comics I don't care for

None of those stories ever connect so you can safely drop the ones you aren't enjoying

It's not so much an event as it is three stories about Apocalypse...and imho only the ExX story was any good, though ANXM picked up considerably afterwards while ExX fell off a cliff

mreddie

Marvel maybe let them keep the Mutants and Deadpool but needed help on the TV side hence Legion

and of course, the what if scenario where the F4 rights are coming back but Feige is keeping it mum.

I think Legion is a power play by Ike, and Inhumans might be, too.

X-men are coming back into prominence in the comics because the movies/Marvel Studios are a totally separate thing now, but the comics and tv divisions are still tied together. Ike is cozying up to Fox to regain some influence.

That is my admittedly limited understanding of the situation, anyway.

Marvel maybe let them keep the Mutants and Deadpool but needed help on the TV side hence Legion

and of course, the what if scenario where the F4 rights are coming back but Feige is keeping it mum.
F4 movie rights are actually owned by Constantin Film. Fox have a deal with them where they handle the production and distribution or something like that. Constantin are now in danger of being sold off by their parent company so anything can happen, really.

This shit is complicated.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
F4 movie rights are actually owned by Constantin Film. Fox have a deal with them where they handle the production and distribution or something like that. Constantin are now in danger of being sold off by their parent company so anything can happen, really.

Hope that doesn't happen. They are right where they should be.

mreddie

Holy fuck, if the parent company basically sells off the rights...

Hope that doesn't happen. They are right where they should be.

Hell?

Messi

Oh awesome Deadpool Back in Black #2 is an issue almost 100% about the power pack. Arts great too looks very gurihiru-ish. Get this artist and Zdarsky on a Power Pack book pls marvel. Zdarsky really likes Power Pack.

BTW this mini has been stupid fun. Issue #3 is about old style black cat. The mini is based in the 80s marvel universe.

Oh awesome Deadpool Back in Black #2 is an issue almost 100% about the power pack. Arts great too looks very gurihiru-ish. Get this artist and Zdarsky on a Power Pack book pls marvel. Zdarsky really likes Power Pack.

BTW this mini has been stupid fun. Issue #3 is about old style black cat. The mini is based in the 80s marvel universe.

POWER PACK. I might have to buy this immediately.

I hate them. I don't want Reed anywhere near the MCU ever.

Well. I do. ;p

Doom, man. Doom.

Owzers

Every time i read a Morrison book i wonder if i'm going to understand it or not.

edit: People are still booing Roman Reigns :/ Probably a bunch of paid protestors.

Man fuck the Inhumans. Trash property all around. Marvel should just retcon them out of existence. Terrible garbage.
nah fam can't chill out. seperating them and then dragging out why is not cool.
Come on man this is a dumb thought process. We've had one issue and a preview of another one. Don't be whiny.
They like Ellis Karnak.
I like Karnak.
Karnak isn't an Inhuman as he voluntarily has not gone through Terrigenesis YOU DOPE.

Untrue. Still an Inhuman. He has the genes.

Sandfox

When (the wrong) Maddie Pryor returns to go clubbing in Miami, no the X-Men are no longer relevant.

Well it's a good thing that hasn't happened.

Even during the current run, the X-Men are feared by normal people because they are afraid of the M-Pox and we have mutants dealing with having contracted the disease.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Well it's a good thing that hasn't happened.

Even during the current run, the X-Men are feared by normal people because they are afraid of the M-Pox and we have mutants dealing with having contracted the disease.

Reading X-Factor really hammers home how poorly the done "mutie hate" in Lemire's UXM really is. I mean it seemed pretty bad at the time but now looking back it's almost comical.

Top Bottom