• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2016. Wilde for comics, 2 Hickman books this month.

Messi is made of sterner stuff. He endured 34 issues of suffering known as the Ann Nocenti Catwoman run.

And to think,
I spent most of the first two episodes trying to sex her!

I really thought more than 9% of players would observe the Bro Code when it came to Selina. I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

I really thought more than 9% of players would observe the Bro Code when it came to Selina. I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

Pfffft.
I hit that. I ain't got no qualms about cuckolding Harvey. Also, I'm pretty sure the bro code is only observed when there is no chance of getting up in there.

Zombine

Banned
I feel bad for her situation, because you can tell that she loved what she was doing. I would say that she's much more competent than Miller is at her age.

Extraordinary X-Men #17 variant:

EXXMEN2015017COV_variant_final.jpg

I dig this a lot. Even as an Avengers fan first, I really hope this renewed X-Men push goes to good places. Marvel is better with a strong X-Men line.

Messi

Look at Messi, keeping tabs on her. Make sure you warn us when she comes back to comics.

*Ahem*

RACE OF THIEVES.

I feel bad about the shit I said about her. She didn't deserve the shit I said and when she tweeted me she was a genuinely nice person.

I get what she was going for with that arc but it was misguided.

I feel bad about the shit I said about her. She didn't deserve the shit I said and when she tweeted me she was a genuinely nice person.

I get what she was going for with that arc but it was misguided.

Hey, people can be nice people AND terrible writers. They aren't mutually exclusive things to be.

Messi

Can y'all do me a solid and go buy all of Chew in the sale? It's really great and it ends with #60 on Wednesday. A proper ending.

Ross61

Looks like Unworthy Thor lost Coipel and R.B. Silva will be filling in for issue #3. That kinda sucks, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Boogiepop

Real quick, what's the stuff worth reading in this Thanos sale? Particularly curious about what's good Infinity Gauntlet stuff wise, seeing how that's kind of "important" and I think I've hardly even seen the thing mentioned in comics I've read.

Also, my family dog passed away unexpectedly yesterday morning, just barely 8 years old, and it really, really sucks. Tearing my family up real freaking bad. Hopefully Pokemon can counteract the bad feelings at least a bit.

Top Bottom