• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2016. Wilde for comics, 2 Hickman books this month.

Damn. Had a family afternoon and watched the good dinosaur, just got round to watching it for the first time. Does that movie punch your right in the feels over and over or what? Really sweet movie.

Cuaron is a really talented dude. Gravity blew me away, really incredible movies. Known what it wants to be and does it with swagger. I should probably watch those HP movies, I always liked the books at a young teen.

mreddie

3 was my favorite Potter film, maybe because it dumped the happy go lucky shit and went full on dark.

Sadly, the rest never seemed to carry from that.

3 was my favorite Potter film, maybe because it dumped the happy go lucky shit and went full on dark.

Sadly, the rest never seemed to carry from that.

PoA is pretty light-hearted at times as well, though the third book did represent a change in tone for the series. The latter films were still pretty dark. Arguably too dark. It looks like Fantastic Beasts is bringing a bit of the lightheartedness back.

Goblet of Fire > Deathly Hollows Part 1 > Prizoner of Azkaban > Half-Blood Prince > Sorcerer's Stone > Order of the Phoenix > Deathly Hallows Part 2 > Chamber of zzzzzzz

exactly.

not mind control, because mind control never works for long- but memories rewritten in a certain way to view hydra favorably. Same thing with Selvig.

Zemo not making any sense is just an indication that this process is imperfect and will crack eventually.
Well now this explains everything and I feel like an idiot. Forgetting such important details.
Especially considering that I doubt Zemo was even in on anything, so Steve's gambit isn't really going to work the way he wants it to.

Messi

Big Bang as always doesn't get many copies of a lot of books.

Marvel didn't do anything to help them though. They did nothing to advertise books like this.

Hagi

Who the heck is Solo again?

Just a stuck up, half witted, scruffy looking nerf herder.

I had Darth Vader volume 4 preordered but it seems it's been delayed or something? I checked the US amazon and it's saying it's not out till the 6th of December while it was supposed to be out on the 17th of November. Damn I was really looking forward to reading it.

Megatron

Hi, I bought every single issue of Before Watchmen in singles as they were coming out.

None of it is worth it except for Minutemen, and that is only mildly decent at best.

There's a reason no one talks about Before Watchmen

Silk Spectre and Dr Manhattan were good. Rorschach and Comedian were a mixed bag for me.

Thanks for the feedback. I remember thinking it wouldn't be good, but with all those creators I was hoping to be wrong. Oh well.

mreddie

WWE Then, Now, Forever Issue 1's numbers are funny, immediately sold out of the Triple H, Stone Cold and Rock Variants.
Then the Rollins and Ambrose covers both scored in the 60% range, but poor Roman Reigns, just 14%...

LOL

Harley(due to popularity, movie, etc), Wonder Woman(due to movie, popularity, anniversary, movie etc), Batman(due to being Batman) and Superman(due to having so many cool variations on his suit).
It would be hilarious if Cyborg isn't in this game or doesn't get any DLC despite being heavily featured in an upcoming movie. It didn't help that in the first game he was a low tier character.

No Sunstone omnibus due to it being 800 pages. Will be 2 hardcovers instead. 1+2+3 and 4+5. ~400 pages in each. HC 1 Amazon link.

41q6u94dkql._sx327_bohqu5p.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

HE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND I AM OVER THE MOON!!!

So I'm guessing you'll want to do the March OT? :p

Top Bottom