• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about destiny but my friend told me fuck Bungie or something along those lines. Plus I didn't buy MGS yet and still need to play Batman.

I was thinking about destiny but my friend told me fuck Bungie or something along those lines. Plus I didn't buy MGS yet and still need to play Batman.

lol what

MGS has its problems... unfortunately I got bored and now I'm just waiting for MGO. Arkham Knight was amazing though

MGS V is soon good still but damn is it long haha. I didn't know I was in for a RPG. I'm over 40 hours in and at mission 29 :/

Gotta see it through before the floating spoilers get me

Zombine

Banned
Wait until you get a real job and go to school at the same time.

Wait until you get a real job and a second job and go to school and have a girlfriend and have to fight crime at the same time.

PP%20Unmasked.jpg

Hagi

Wait until you get a real job and a second job and go to school and have a girlfriend and have to fight crime at the same time.

This is what Mephisto is for, look how well Peter is doing now! Swinging round Japan and shit while being a billionare.

Also forgot I have the Sleeper Omnibus totally sealed and the Wolverine and the X-men omnibus also sealed.
I might be interested in some of your omnis

But some of those cap America omnis you could sell for a pretty penny. At least trade in on amazon for cap America lives for 40.

Okay, I won't say there wasn't any of that, but I played a long time before the repetitous parts got boring. The only weakness with the game was how all of the open-world aspects interfered with the continuity of the main plot.

Yes, but you get the extreme scenario like me where I don't even want to continue :(

I actually love tedious things so this excites me.
It's not tedious. It's one of the few open world games that really has the gameplay variety and depth to truly do a sandbox. This isn't like a ubisoft or even GTA where they focus on checklists or distractions. There's so much variety in MGS V on how to approach missions, not only from entry points but styles of play. If you get tired of how the game is played mix it up. Kojima created a gameplay dream and if you don't use it then it's on you

Zombine

Banned
It's not tedious. It's one of the few open world games that really has the gameplay variety and depth to truly do a sandbox. This isn't like a ubisoft or even GTA where they focus on checklists or distractions. There's so much variety in MGS V on how to approach missions, not only from entry points but styles of play. If you get tired of how the game is played mix it up. Kojima created a gameplay dream and if you don't use it then it's on you

I loved Ground Zeroes so I know I'll love it once I get around to it. Mad Max is amazing as well.

Finally played some PS4 Desto this weekend. It seems weirdly more color saturated than Xbox.

ANYWAY it's so nice to have three new characs. I got this really cool Asian-Earthian Titan and a Exo warlock with a hole in his head. My bad ass Awoken Hunter finished the triad. It's incredible how they've added so much to pull the story together at the beginning and just throw so much xp at you with a quest for literally everything. And after bringing my XBO Titan to 290 it's legitimately thrilling to start from lvl 1 light 0.

This game.

Hagi

Hey I beat Peace Walker! I know what I'm in for.

You should play Metal Gear Acid, now that's a great game that for some reason I can't play on my Vita because Konami are the devil.

What gket said is true. Community ends up fixing the game for Bethesda

Meh I played through Skyrim at launch fine, the only bug I encountered was dragon skeletons shooting through the ground then randomly appearing in towns which was actually the best thing about the dragons seeing as they were utterly boring encounters. Even bought and played through the entirety of New Vegas on 360 without my console exploding. I think I'll be fine.

Finally played some PS4 Desto this weekend. It seems weirdly more color saturated than Xbox.

ANYWAY it's so nice to have three new characs. I got this really cool Asian-Earthian Titan and a Exo warlock with a hole in his head. My bad ass Awoken Hunter finished the triad. It's incredible how they've added so much to pull the story together at the beginning and just throw so much xp at you with a quest for literally everything. And after bringing my XBO Titan to 290 it's legitimately thrilling to start from lvl 1 light 0.

This game.
I just started playing yesterday. It is awesome :D
Meh I played through Skyrim at launch fine, the only bug I encountered was dragon skeletons shooting through the ground then randomly appearing in towns which was actually the best thing about the dragons seeing as they were utterly boring encounters. Even bought and played through the entirety of New Vegas on 360 without my console exploding. I think I'll be fine.

Wait, deja vu. You've said this before.

Good luck regardless, mate.

Hagi

Pfffft. Bethesda still doesn't release shit as broken as New Vegas was @ launch.

I know it had issues but man my playthroughs were sublime. Even 5 years later it's still one of my favourite games of all time. Only thing I've ever bought all the DLC for as well.

I hope Battlefront launches okay, BF4 was a mess at launch on the PS4.

I know it had issues but man my playthroughs were sublime. Even 5 years later it's still one of my favourite games of all time. Only thing I've ever bought all the DLC for as well.

I hope Battlefront launches okay, BF4 was a mess at launch on the PS4.

Yeah, idk about Battlefront. No server browser? Uhhhhhhh

BF4, while it launched terribly on all platforms, ended up being one of the best shooters in this gen and the last after all the patches rolled out.

Messi

I just bought a signed print of Ryan Ottley Michonne.

Holy fuck that is cool. Ottleys art seems to have improved from the early Invincible stuff I've read.

--

I read Batgirl #43 and I really enjoyed it. Casting aside my problems with her not really being Babs it's a fun book. Babs Tarr is a national treasure. Want to read more. But Babs really sells the book. It suffers when she isn't on art. I hope they keep Bengal and Co on annuals. But I see he is doing an upcoming issue in this arc :(.

I'm going to just read this book as if it's a different Babs and not hold it against the book anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom