• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagi

Hey if you are all adding people for PS4 here's mine Sylar996. I'm working through Taken King the now (just hit 40 woot woot) but I don't mind helping out with earlier stuff.

Hey i've had that name for nearly ten years can't help it if the show I got it from is shit.

Man I'd love to own some Madman but wow those prices raise my blood pressure

He was the one redeeming part of that show, though, so respect.

Also, my psn is after a Gundam whose show I never even finished, so yeah lol

Messi

Hey i've had that name for nearly ten years can't help it if the show I got it from is shit.

Man I'd love to own some Madman but wow those prices raise my blood pressure

Zombone owns an iZombie page.

I'll pay one dollar more than his offer Isak.

Hagi

He was the one redeeming part of that show, though, so respect.

Also, my psn is after a Gundam whose show I never even finished, so yeah lol

The first season was the only good season everything is mediocre to terrible.

Which Gundam show? You aren't SpaceJesusYamato73625 are you?

I've been a fan for about twenty years so got in on the bottom.

That's pretty cool he's a great artist for sure.

Zombone owns an iZombie page.

I'll pay one dollar more than his offer Isak.

I'm sure he's posted it before. BallerGaf is real.

Isak_Borg

Meh, tossing my Omnibus collection in too!
Ed Brubaker's Cap Run all the omnisbus
Hickman EVERY marvel work omnibus
Walt SImonson Thor
Kirby Fantastic Four Vol.1 & 2
Lee, Ditko, Romita Vol. 1 & 2

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Not really, I would prefer to keep them but got married this week and need to purge.

I also haven't been able to get a job after CMX so getting rid of everything.
Ah, I am sorry to hear that. Not that much about the marriage, but more about your unemployment :/

Congratulations about the marriage ;)

Ah well I can't really blame you for that I never got past the first season and I'm a huge Gundam fan.

I actually loved the first season. The second one is the one that got boring as fuck, then the movie takes a piss all over everything or so I've heard

New 52 Nightwing Vol. 1was alright. I dislike the costume and him being back in Gotham. I like the Haly's Circus stuff. The action is also really good

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Man, Ultimates Vol. 1 is the onliest moment in comicbook history where authors let characters speak german and its not stupid garbage.
Say what you want about Miller, but he earned respect for this from me.

VanWinkle

Man, Ultimates Vol. 1 is the onliest moment in comicbook history where authors let characters speak german and its not stupid garbage.
Say what you want about Miller, but he earned respect for this from me.

Ultimates was so awesome. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did.

Meh, tossing my Omnibus collection in too!
Ed Brubaker's Cap Run all the omnisbus
Hickman EVERY marvel work omnibus
Walt SImonson Thor
Kirby Fantastic Four Vol.1 & 2
Lee, Ditko, Romita Vol. 1 & 2

Super interested in Simonson Thor. Sent you a pm.

You wouldn't happen to have a copy og the the Madman omnibus would you? I have been wanting to read that too.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Man, Ultimate Banner is a poor dude. Nobody beside Fury seems to like him.

Edit: Ewww, Ultimate Fury now mentioned Robert Downey Jr. :D

gabbo

Finally got time to read through Captain Marvel Vol3, and, while I don't know who Tracy is (I only picked it up with Vol1 of the 2014 series), that's one hell of a way to end things.
I could probably leave the series at that.

Messi

Finally got time to read through Captain Marvel Vol3, and, while I don't know who Tracy is (I only picked it up with Vol1 of the 2014 series), that's one hell of a way to end things.
I could probably leave the series at that.

She is from the first series. Very very emotional end considering the first volume. I absolutely loved that ending and it totally made me cry.

Kelly Sue is leaving after the Carol Corps Secret Wars book. Its been really great and still has David Lopez on art. You should check it out. It features Tracey. Its about Carol and her team in battleworld that is a warzone. Doom has led everyone to believe that there is nothing outside of the universe and atmosphere they inhabit but one of the corps does not believe that and wants to try fly her plane out into space.

Goodness I love Lopez art on Captain Marvel

3ejs3s.jpg

VanWinkle

Make an offer if you want one.

I started to PM you but honestly I don't want to offend you with such a terribly low price, so I just went back, lol. I can't really spend more than ~$25 on one thing. As cool as it would be to have an omnibus, it just doesn't fit my buying style.

Any indication of how long Low is going to be? Got the first trade at the library and read the first couple of issues. I don't think it is something I will enjoy reading in bits and pieces.

Messi

Any indication of how long Low is going to be? Got the first trade at the library and read the first couple of issues. I don't think it is something I will enjoy reading in bits and pieces.

Its ongoing and he said he has no plans to end it soon. He said that Deadly Class and Black Science will all likely end up at 30 plus issues. Tokyo Ghost he has 10 planned and a wait and see approach.

Its ongoing and he said he has no plans to end it soon. He said that Deadly Class and Black Science will all likely end up at 30 plus issues. Tokyo Ghost he has 10 planned and a wait and see approach.

Hmm. I'll wait then. Fear Agent was great in collected form but I wouldn't have enjoyed the wait between trades for that either.

Isak_Borg

I started to PM you but honestly I don't want to offend you with such a terribly low price, so I just went back, lol. I can't really spend more than ~$25 on one thing. As cool as it would be to have an omnibus, it just doesn't fit my buying style.

Want the first issue of deadpool?

Edit: I'll toss in Vol. 1 #1 of deadpool, wizard #0 special and the two miniseries that came out before his series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom