• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that?

image.php

but what if you forget we are comics-gaf in a week? What if i become just a random person....on a list.

I only have like 5 other people on my friends list, only one of which plays regularly. Won't happen to me, at least.

I'm not. My main character is like 1 mission into the first expansion. I'm trying to get my secondary character caught up with you now.

Oh cool! I'm actually about to clean my apartment now, so I guess that'll give you a little time.

Anybody else wanna party up in a few hours? I'm like lvl 10

Owzers

i'm going to delete the people i added 4 years ago that i never play wtih and hope they aren't gaffers i added this year and forgot.

Mindwipe

Everyone has TTK, I'm guessing? Er, I mean, everyone is working on that content?

I'm asking because I just started vanilla lol

I haven't bought it yet. I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it.

Probably me. Haha

So if I wanted to play Destiny, I just need to buy the $60 version of The Taken King?

Yes, that contains the original game, all the DLC so far, and TTK. There's no cost effective way to get anything but the base game, and the base game has been pretty strongly curtailed so there's not much point getting it without the DLC now.

Probably me. Haha

So if I wanted to play Destiny, I just need to buy the $60 version of The Taken King?

Yes. Basically, there's very little point to buying Destiny without all the expansions at this point, but on the other hand, it is a great package with all the content and improvements they've made.

Awwww, poor puppy. :(

Also, I bought all of Prez so #notpartoftheproblem

But you were. You were part of the problem and only recently became not part of the problem.

Just finished up reading Flex Mentally

That's certainly the most clever way to make a comic about how you did drugs and write superhero comics

There were some things from the book I really liked, but overall, it just didn't click with me. I really wanted to dig it, too. But a lot of Morrison's wacky books don't do anything for me.

Yes. Basically, there's very little point to buying Destiny [SNIP]

I think you summed it up quite nicely, there.

Destiny is one of those games I was really looking forward to when announced, but after reading a bunch of articles about it before release, it was obviously just an MMO. And those, I'm not a fan of.

I feel it's more like Borderlands with actual skill progression, pseudo-MMO open world environment, and not cheap.

Digging Destiny's new mission structure.

I honestly don't even know what's different about it lol

Owzers

You're probably just really excited for Fear The Walking Dead like me.

i'm an episode behind because i tend to choose Americanball over it sunday nights.

Also, From Dusk Till Dawn tv series continues to underwhelm :/ I didn't really like Fear the Walking Dead either, i don't like the family. STANG is tonight too.

Isak_Borg

What are they? I need pics.

Mike Allred is a rare monopoly card piece he did for DC with batman designing the Hall of Justice. Monopoly set was canceled and only a couple of the original drawings exist... I have one.

Cameron Stewart isn't inked but pencils of an original character he created.

Edit: Link with more info http://comicsalliance.com/discover-mike-allreds-unused-artwork-for-a-dc-universe-monopoly/

Mike Allred confirming validity https://twitter.com/allredmd/status/317423676633014273

A lot less linear. There was no quests section or the ability to track them before.

Also ALL HAIL THE NEW MONARCHY!

I can't imagine how it was like before lol

Definitely not taking it for granted, it's really streamlined even if I do back to the Tower after almost every mission to get my loot identified

Bii

Yeah, you get the vanilla game and the two previous expansions with it as well I believe.

I haven't bought it yet. I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it.

Yes, that contains the original game, all the DLC so far, and TTK. There's no cost effective way to get anything but the base game, and the base game has been pretty strongly curtailed so there's not much point getting it without the DLC now.

Yes. Basically, there's very little point to buying Destiny without all the expansions at this point, but on the other hand, it is a great package with all the content and improvements they've made.

Thank you for the responses! I might just have to make my way to Best Buy today since I have GCU; that and The Wolf Among Us is only $10 on PS4.

Messi

Mike Allred is a rare monopoly card piece he did for DC with batman designing the Hall of Justice. Monopoly set was canceled and only a couple of the original drawings exist... I have one.

Cameron Stewart isn't inked but pencils of an original character he created.

Edit: Link with more info http://comicsalliance.com/discover-mike-allreds-unused-artwork-for-a-dc-universe-monopoly/

Mike Allred confirming validity https://twitter.com/allredmd/status/317423676633014273

Does swiped mean robbed in this situation?

anaron

You are criticizing behaviour due to age. Who cares what age he has? Trolling is trolling. You need not target age to make your point, so why do it? Focus on the behaviour.

I think that kind of behaviour at the age of 40 is especially noteworthy for being unnacceptable. Maturity doesn't necessarily come with age (obviously) but if you act like you're in high school, past actually being in high school, it's really embarrassing.

But onto some awful sad news, Poor Geoff & Buddy. He loved his dog so much, he was always tweeting about him.

Rest in peace little guy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom