• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Thanos looks great though, i'd be semi-interested.

He does and I could be tempted by many of skotties other characters as statues. This image is begging to be made into one

tumblr_njxyhiQ6iD1unondto1_1280.jpg

I'd also buy Black Widow, Captain Marvel or Silk

VanWinkle

I'm LOVING DC Comics Zero Year. It's just a bunch of small standalone early days of some DC heroes taking place around the same timeframe with a thinly connected story. I was asking you guys awhile back about issues that are standalone instead of told in multi-issue arcs, and this is kinda the thing I love. It's nothing miraculous, but it's perfect for me.

Owzers

monday comics mission:

email dcbs to change shipping week to week 1 in order to get batwoman statue faster
add Secret Identities volume 1 to my order

read comics?

Are Ms. Marvel and Magneto runs done? They've had last days for a while and it's hard to tell when exactly it's over. I'm behind reading that's why I'm not sure.

Prez reminds me of Chew in art and humour. Good book so far. Love the main character.

I love that book. It gets a bit dark in issue 4. I was like "holy shit, did they actually say that?" I know it's satire, but some of that stuff is pretty hardcore political commentary, there.

Messi

I love that book. It gets a bit dark in issue 4. I was like "holy shit, did they actually say that?" I know it's satire, but some of that stuff is pretty hardcore political commentary, there.

I've only read the first two. I thought it only had 3 issues out.

She can't do both? Someone contact Gail Simone and tell her to knock it off too.

Yeah! Goddamn multitaskers!

Is Empire of the Dead a good zombie comic? I notice Alex Maleev was on art duties, and he's just swell. I need more zombies. Also need to grab the last two Walking Dead hardcovers, but I'll pick them up with Vol.12 when it drops next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom