• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

You know what's worse.
$3.99 with no digital code, no backup, and ads in the middle of pages.

giphy.gif

I think all Marvel and DC trades need to come with a digital code. I've been noticing price hikes over the past few weeks on their trades. I'm especially getting tired of Marvel picking which series gets a code and it's usually the one that comes out in hardcover. But they don't want to count trade sales for some reason so that's the end of that possibility.

I want to buy some comics on comixology but it won't let me proceed past the enter payment screen. I'm trying to pay with Amazon and there's no button to go on or anything.

Help me.

Is this your first purchase? Does the 'Save' button get highlighted if you check the 'Set as primary' box?

Messi

See, I thought it was that it was planned to be 8 issues, then Seijic said it could go farther, but then he dropped it back down to 8.

Appears I was mistaken.

Daaaaaaaaaamn

Yeah. He clearly wants it to go on but it's not financially viable unless the trade does really well. It's sad because it is great. His best non Sunstone book.

VanWinkle

Where do you guys know him from? What makes this news so exciting? I'm not asking that in a "I don't see it" way, but a "I'm curious since I don't know him" way.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I have no idea who he is but since everybody is going apeshit - yay!
Missed Black Panther in the initial announcements. Glad to see him.

MG310

IST Order before Swamp Thing 50 percent off ends.

Swamp Thing Deluxe
Nextwave Complete Collection
No Mercy
Invisible Republic

Also I approve of Sillymonkey's new avatar and the Panther news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom