• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much better do they have to do to get you to by the $12.99 collector's edition issues?

Well, there would be a few requirements. The comic would need to include bare Catwoman breasts, and feature creators with actual talent. Also, anime girls would help too.

Well, there would be a few requirements. The comic would need to include bare Catwoman breasts, and feature creators with actual talent. Also, anime girls would help too.
HPIWQPz.jpg

Owzers

Is the East of West: The World one shot worth buying?

Six or so pages of non-significant story, maps and short write-ups of the factions, and then a couple pages of the timeline of the world. I don't like this kind of stuff but i buy it, same with Multiversity's guidebook issue. Both are disappointments.

For $12.99 an issue, they need to cater to at least some of my areas of interest.

:D

Six or so pages of non-significant story, maps and short write-ups of the factions, and then a couple pages of the timeline of the world. I don't like this kind of stuff but i buy it, same with Multiversity's guidebook issue. Both are disappointments.

It was a decent index of information, which is also included in the East of West Year One hardcover.

Savitar

We Stand on Guard featured one form of torture that one day I can see coming very well in a hundred or so years.

Also still continues to be good.

Squire

Banned
I just couldn't resist referencing that Naughty Dog thread on gaming side.

That said, those DKR prices are indeed cray.

Moreso than usual in this case, though. $13 is more than half the cost of the average DC hardcover. What the fucking fuck? That said, there is a specific reason beyond the usual behind the massive greed in this case.

Watchman was boring as shit. Let's be honest.

As ridiculous as it is, it's not surprising. I expect this shit from the two.

Also, wat

Owzers

Moreso than usual in this case, though. $13 is more than half the cost of the average DC hardcover. What the fucking fuck? That said, there is a specific reason beyond the usual behind the massive greed in this case.

Watchman was boring as shit. Let's be honest.

I'm going to make you read pirate back-ups to Watchmen 2. I'd apply "boring as shit" to DC overall since Brightest Day started, in regards to my time with comics.

Owzers

I don't even know what that means, and frankly I don't wanna know.

Hopefully sillymonkey has watched a zombie movie on Netflix so we can get this thread back to normal.

I rented Dark was the Night from redbox....i don't think it has zombies in it but i will make sure to report back with my findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom