• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak_Borg

Well if it makes you feel better, an artist would have be a total ass to make multiple copies and claim they are all original pieces and I dont think anyone would try to play that. Part of good traditional inking is the bits that cant get replicated like brush stroke textures.

I have seen artists sell proofs of their digital pages kind of like posters. It's pretty clear theyre sold as copies so its not misleading.

Yeah, I'm totally bout that life but it takes one asshole to ruin it for everyone.

Folks heading to NYCC?

I'm still waiting to hear back from my contact if I'm getting a free pass this year.

I don't like Walmart Olivia Wilde

SyXYaUe.gif

Messi

Pretty scummy

someone set up an inverse patreon. get money back to the people who bought them thinking they were originals.

All the Hardin listing list that it's a copy of the original and comes with a cert to say it will be the only copy. It's still scummy but he is being upfront about it.

I checked. My page is legit pencils and ink. It would want to be for the price it was.

Remember that time Chad Hardin did a patreon and he plastered it with Harley Quinn and it failed miserably? I do.

https://www.patreon.com/hardinart?ty=h

Could have fit a few more Harley's in there.

I think I might read a comic. It's been a while.

Man CMX has had some KILLER sales this month. Hit the wallet but happy to have dixons great Robin run and Cains batgirl run locked up.

Wasn't saying he did anything scummy - they're specifically 1 of 1 prints of some of the pages.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HARLEY-QUIN...nt-signed-by-Artist-CHAD-HARDIN-/271794743718
ah damn I misunderstood
120+sh for a print

nope.jpg

I would definitely get prints of some artists pages (pencils, inks, greytones, colors, w/e the option may be) but it better be a canvas print at that price, shiiit
All the Hardin listing list that it's a copy of the original and comes with a cert to say it will be the only copy. It's still scummy but he is being upfront about it.

I checked. My page is legit pencils and ink. It would want to be fir the price it was.
How much did you pay for it?

Isak_Borg

I think I might read a comic. It's been a while.

Man CMX has had some KILLER sales this month. Hit the wallet but happy to have dixons great Robin run and Cains batgirl run locked up.

God, I remember buying those in junior high school, such a great fucking run.

Messi

saving this for when she gets cast as Captain Marvel

I don't know what use saving it would be. If she is Captain Marvel then good for her and I hope she does a good job.

My heart has already been broken by marvel casting and I don't care anymore.

ah damn I misunderstood
120+sh for a print

nope.jpg

I would definitely get prints of some artists pages (pencils, inks, greytones, colors, w/e the option may be) but it better be a canvas print at that price, shiiit

How much did you pay for it?

He wanted 450 I offered 350 and he took it.

Hagi

I would watch Emily Blunt Captain Marvel.

I think she'd be fantastic, she's a great actress and highly personable which is something you need for Carol. I'd also take Rebecca Feguson because sweet jesus she was great in Rogue Nation.

giphy.gif

My heart has already been broken by marvel casting and I don't care anymore.

You never know they might cast Olivia Wilde as the Infinity Gauntlet.

Messi

Movies Messi hasn't seen cause reasons:

• Star Wars
  • Edge of Tomorrow aka LIVE. DIE. REPEAT.
  • The Land Before Time?

Nope, I own edge of tomorrow on Blu-ray. Just never watched it. Never heard of land before time.

Your list is going to be a long one.

I love 50 first dates. Drew Barrymore is adorable.

Nope, I own edge of tomorrow on Blu-ray. Just never watched it. Never heard of land before time.

Your list is going to be a long one.

I love 50 first dates. Drew Barrymore is adorable.

Mine might beat yours:

• Back to the Future
  • Ghostbusters
  • Rocky
  • Die Hard
  • Superman
  • Forest Gump
  • Terminator
  • The Godfather
  • Goodfellas

Messi

Ya'll just need to forget single issues and go all trades.

Don't worry. We will get you eventually. You are too new so you don't feel the need to be current yet :)

Wait until we are all talking about the hot new issue of Batman and you are like I'll read that in 8 months minimum. Man DC is crap at trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom