• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like... normally Grayson gets put in the "fun, but nothing particularly special" category for me, but this month's was mindblowingly great.

Hey, Poodle and I agree on something!

203.gif

Messi

I see Batgirl is only getting a paperback release for Vol 2. That sucks. I bought the first trade in hardback same situation as Grayson.

On Grayson: Mikel Janin's art tempts me towards forbidden human/floppy relations every time I look at it.

I see Batgirl is only getting a paperback release for Vol 2. That sucks. I bought the first trade in hardback same situation as Grayson.

Perhaps if you tweet some Twix purchases at DC they'll reconsider. I have it on good authority that it's worked in the past.

Owzers

Please don't sleep on Rumble. It's an amazing book.

it lives next to all the other vol 1 image trades on my shelf i haven't gotten to read yet.

i read Astro City #6 today, my last issue from the cmx sale, pretty good stuff. Star Wars and Squirrell Girl are the books i want to read the most whenever i sign back up for MU, i have to see what the comics-gaf talk is about. I'm also interested in checking out Silk before she takes her logical role as a villain.

Vol. 1 also had a softcover released on the same day as the hardcover. My shop only had one hardcover while the rest were soft. Honestly the type of audience that book is going for can probably care less for a physical hardcovers since there mostly reading it digitally.

DC obviously doesn't want us to buy their trades. Batgirl was an odd case, though. The tpb and hc of volume 1 both dropped on the same day.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Did they ever make a House comic or something that feels like House but not actually a Sherlock Holmes book? I really like House.

ElNarez

Banned
Anyone been reading Satellite Sam? Is it complete and was it good?

It is, and if you can get past the wikipedianess of the first few issues ("look, this is how television worked in the 1950's, in lengthy and very technical detail") it's a great mystery story with some prime character work from Fraction, and Chaykin killing it.

It is, and if you can get past the wikipedianess of the first few issues ("look, this is how television worked in the 1950's, in lengthy and very technical detail") it's a great mystery story with some prime character work from Fraction, and Chaykin killing it.

That actually sounds rather interesting to me. Will get the deluxe edition in October.

It was the Deluxe Edition design that initially got me curious about the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom