• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousefb

that's kind of stupid
Lol and why's that? I thought the whole point was "secrets from the past being brought to light" sort of thing. Also the cover shows Dick in his current Grayson outfit as well as the old Robin costume. So, it makes sense that there will be scenes from the past in which we'll see Bruce as Batman. Anyway what do I know though it's completely possible none of that is the case and at some point in the series we get the return of Bruce as Batman.

I don't think Marvel lost anything from those books

The Diamond variant cover for the Chrononauts trade is hilarious.

JUL158011.jpg

Tizoc

Darth Vader was good this week.

Sonic 276 featured a short Eggman story, best part of the issue IMO.

Need to give Batman 44 a re-read since I only skimmed it :X

Messi

i dunno why Harley hasn't taken over the Gotham Academy yet, does DC want the book to fail?

They could have her sub in as Harleen Quinzel. She has been doing that in her job in the solo book. But she also doesn't live in gotham anymore. To be honest I'd rather she wasn't in the book. Story wise that book is doing really well.

--

Mike Del Mundo is staying on Wierdworld post SW?

oh_yeah_obama-gif.gif

Kin5290

Having read Star Wars: Shattered Empire #1, I can't help but feel that it's not fair this isn't an ongoing or a 3 book series (screw off, Chuck Wendig).

Hagi

Having read Star Wars: Shattered Empire #1, I can't help but feel that it's not fair this isn't an ongoing or a 3 book series (screw off, Chuck Wendig).

Is Screw Off the second book in superstar writer Chuck Wendig's Aftermath series?

i dunno why Harley hasn't taken over the Gotham Academy yet, does DC want the book to fail?
"Harley Quinn joins the cast of 'Gotham Academy' as the shool's newest (and wackiest!) guidance counselor!"

"Harley Quinn joins the cast of 'Prez' as President Ross's newest (and wackiest!) cabinet member!"

"Harley Quinn joins the cast of 'We Are Robin' as the latest (and wackest!) "teen" to don the famous stylized R!"

"Harley Quinn joins the cast of 'Cyborg' as the newest (and wackest!) member of Vic Stone's debugging team!"

"Harley Quinn joins the cast of 'Justice League 3001' as the latest (and wackiest!) villain to join Lois Lane's Legion of Doom!"

BAM. Instant sales bump.

Owzers

"Harley Quinn joins the cast of 'Gotham Academy' as the shool's newest (and wackiest!) guidance counselor!"

"Harley Quinn joins the cast of 'Prez' as President Ross's newest (and wackiest!) cabinet member!"

"Harley Quinn joins the cast of 'We Are Robin' as the latest (and wackest!) "teen" to don the famous stylized R!"

"Harley Quinn joins the cast of 'Cyborg' as the newest (and wackest!) member of Vic Stone's debugging team!"

"Harley Quinn joins the cast of 'Justice League 3001' as the latest (and wackiest!) villain to join Lois Lane's Legion of Doom!"

BAM. Instant sales bump.
I would buy prez if Harley were secretary of defense.

Is that new Star Wars Uprising iOS game that just released today good or iap trash?

Messi

Asrars original art is coming to cadence comic art. I wonder if that is just his own sketches and such as I thought he was fully digital for his comics work. If not I'd love one of his young Jean pages from All New.

So there's a Boom Studios and Archaia comics sale on IST right now, a lot of good stuff on there like the Jim Henson stuff and Long Walk to Valhalla OGN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom