• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now shipping Daredevil and Black Cat.
image.php

Hmm. Trade numbers show Sunstone Vol. 3 remaining pretty much flat with preorders from Vol. 2. One the plus side, this likely means that 3.5kish value is pretty sturdy as a floor, but it also doesn't indicate much growth.

Sanjuro

Hah. Had no idea DC/IDW were doing cross-overs.

Batman / TMNT

Need to get it for the Eastman variant. Wish it was B&W still though, but I guess fans get pissy about that.

VI6MoQL.jpg

Riptwo

Personally, I'd sell it 'cause the Pro 4 is probably gonna be freaking legit, but that's just me.
The Surface didn't work out for me. The app store is missing everything that I want, and none of the desktop apps that I use perform well (i.e. no hi-dpi mode or touch support). I like the physical design of the Surface and the idea behind it, but in practice it's kind of like the worst parts of the Windows laptop experience (i.e. awful input and awkward performance) mixed with poor tablet functionality. I gave this thing more than a year, but I'm jumping back to the iPad.

Zombine

Banned
Gaaaaahhh

I really don't want to start playing again.

The story missions I played were breathtaking and the cinematic are gorgeous. Tons of amazing additions to the game, and with the prison of elders existing, along with how freely motes and strange coins flow now, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to get a bunch of exotic stuff every week. I'm ready to buy multiple things from Xur on Friday.

The story missions I played were breathtaking and the cinematic are gorgeous. Tons of amazing additions to the game, and with the prison of elders existing, along with how freely motes and strange coins flow now, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to get a bunch of exotic stuff every week. I'm ready to buy multiple things from Xur on Friday.

-__-

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue trailer

Yeah... that's what it's called.

All I know is, I ain't playing DDD again.
That should just be a DLC add-on for 2.5, with a name like that.
I'll never understand why they try to make those games as if anyone played them for the all the terribly written heartless/ friendship nonsense.
I actually know someone who does. It baffles the shit out of me.
Donatello was my favorite.
Right on bruh

Marvel's solicitations for December, featuring a new Guardians series!

GUARDIANS OF INFINITY #1
DAN ABNETT & JASON LATOUR (w)
CARLO BARBERI & JIM CHEUNG (a)
COVER BY JIM CHEUNG
VARIANT COVER BY CARLO BARBERI
HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY MARCO RUDY
MARVEL '92 VARIANT BY Larry Stroman
WHO ARE THE GUARDIANS 1000?!
Defending the galaxy is a good gig, but Drax isn't thrilled with the combat hours (not enough of them) and Rocket isn't thrilled with the compensation (not enough of it). They're off on an adventure to supplement both, and Groot is happy to come along. But instead of the perks they want, they're about to get more trouble than they can handle. Good thing the Guardians 3000 are on hand to help! But what about...THE GUARDIANS 1000??!!
Also in this issue, Latour and Cheung tell a one-off story of Ben Grimm and Rocket Raccoon, stuck on a planet where culture is based on Earth-style professional wrestling...but the stakes are life and death! THIS AIN'T KAYFABE, BROTHER!
40 PGS./Rated T ...$4.99

Also, Gwenpool!

GWENPOOL SPECIAL #1
GERRY DUGGAN, CHARLES SOULE, CHRISTOPHER HASTINGS, VARIOUS (W)
DANILO BEYRUTH, LANGDON FOSS, GURIHIRU, VARIOUS (A)
COVER BY KRIS ANKA
GWENPOOL VARIANT BY ROBBI RODRIGUEZ
SHE-HULK VARIANT BY EMANEULA LUPACCHINO
DEADPOOL VARIANT BY TBA
• AN ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT MARVEL HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
• She-Hulk throws a holiday party and invites the entire Marvel U!
• Deadpool teams up with both Hawkeyes -- Kate and Clint -- to...stop a pickpocket?!
• Ms. Marvel takes on her most dangerous threat yet: the holiday blues!
• And then there's the reason for the season(al special): GWENPOOL!
• Yup, you read that right -- Gwen. Pool. C'mon, you know you're curious.
50 PGS./Rated T ...$5.99

Sure I'm curious, Marvel. Very curious. Six-dollar curious? Hmmm, not sure about that.

This has been known for many, many months and mentioned many times here. The last issue was in July and it was selling horribly.

Of course it was selling horribly. There was no plot. That said, it was really entertaining. But you can't tell me it was mentioned many times here, because we can go for over a month without this book getting a mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom