• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon announced new tablets....10'' model.... 1280 x 800 (149 ppi)

yikes.

Amazon....
large.gif

ElNarez

Banned
welp, finally reached the point in MGSV where I can only either grind out side ops or get to those extra-hard missions I already did

we had a good run

Mindwipe

Only $50 tho

The 10" is $220.

Yeah, it's a bust. I was hoping for a tablet with a high res screen that was cheap and crap at everything else. That would have made a good comic reader.

Unfortunately it has a crap screen and a mediocre price.

(The $50 one is a total steal though, just to use for kids or a remote or for use in the kitchen or things like that).

Owzers

Does Destiny Taken King do anything for people without friends? One of my main gripes was how isolated the world was for people not in groups and it was not easy to team up.

I googled monster girls.

I am confused. Yet. I understand it.

As well you should. I didn't link that spider fapsauce the other day so everybody could remain ignorant.

Which, y'know, kinda frames an interesting picture, what with zombine saying that he had already watched that and is now reading monster girl comics.

kmfdmpig

The 10" is $220.

Yeah, it's a bust. I was hoping for a tablet with a high res screen that was cheap and crap at everything else. That would have made a good comic reader.

(The $50 one is a total steal though, just to use for kids or a remote or for use in the kitchen or things like that).

What about a used Nook HD+. It's crap at most things, but good for comics (and with a speaker boost app good for video as well).

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
My reading list for work tonight........

IMAGE NIGHT!

Black Science #1
Deadly Class #16
Fatale #16
Rat Queens #14
Tokyo Ghost #1
The Wicked + The Divine #14

Yeah......I'm expecting a slow night.

Amazon announced new tablets....10'' model.... 1280 x 800 (149 ppi)

yikes.

amazon knows people buying kindle fires wouldn't even know what that means in the first place

because if you had half a brain you would know anything's better than fire os, really

The 10" is $220.

you could've gotten a nexus 9 yesterday for $230

and if you are willing to go smaller you can still get a nokia n1 for $200

Bii

The 10" is $220.

Oh shoot. I was browsing on Amazon's front page and thought the $49 was the 10" one.

In other news, I got in on that Olive Garden Pasta Pass!

Harem series good. Does not compute.

I didn't believe it at first either. But....

RG0BS1U.gif

What is the harem series about?

It's basically like every harem series ever in that it's one dude and a bunch of girls. And they all want him. The difference is that this time, it's monster girls.

I googled monster girls.

I am confused. Yet. I understand it.

You've taken your first steps into a larger world, Messi.

My God...

So many tentacles.

Did I see a horse-girl?

What? Tentacles? There's a snake girl and a goo girl. Maybe the Goo girl looked like she had tentacles. That's Suu.

And yes, you saw a horse girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom