• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ComicGAF is embracing Monster Girls. Yes. YES!

umaruevng1.jpg

ElNarez

Banned
y'all need Jesus

ON TOPIC: the final line of Kot's run on Winter Soldier is, no joke, "I get it" and don't ever say this run went too far up its own ass

Owzers

i was totally not on board with Winter Soldier despite sticking with it for ten issues, probably should have let it go after the second. I wouldn't even accuse it of being anything other than swirly and not for me.

y'all need Jesus

ON TOPIC: the final line of Kot's run on Winter Soldier is, no joke, "I get it" and don't ever say this run went too far up its own ass

haha I love Kot's writing but his take and writing on WS was sooo... ill suited?

I had to read the first volume like 5 times to get what was going on

the story is pretty inaccessable imo

Lady Killer is good. The female anti-hero I've always wanted. Someone finally did it. And Josie wearing that pussycat outfit in issue 2.......

thirsty-o_1753747a.gif

Hmm, I may actually be far enough removed from SiP now that I'll be able to sit and read something other than just weekly singles tonight! Which is good, because I have a lot of collected stuff to read. x_x

Absolutely. When it is treated with the respect it deserves it can be incredible. Say what you will about Sunstone but it treats BDSM with such respect and then wraps great character and story around it.

Seriously. I wouidn't touch most erotica with a barge pole, but Sunstone is just that good.

Hey guys, someone asked me about my avatar and now they're going to read The Valiant.

This is like the equivalent of meeting a cute girl for me.

lemme get this straight
they liked your avatar. the girl in your avatar.
and you recommended the valiant to them. The Valiant. The Valiant.

right.

lemme get this straight
they liked your avatar. the girl in your avatar.
and you recommended the valiant to them. The Valiant. The Valiant.

right.

He asked me where it was from and he looked it up.

Hey, it's as good a place as any to start.

Also, sidenote, I'd forgotten I actually did meet a cute girl today lol

#TeamValiantStaysWinning

He asked me where it was from and he looked it up.

Hey, it's as good a place as any to start.

Also, sidenote, I'd forgotten I actually did meet a cute girl today lol

#TeamValiantStaysWinning

So you met a cute girl, but you forgot it because OMG GUYS SOME DUDE ASKED ME ABOUT MY AVATAR.

Priorities, m8.

Owzers

It's good isn't it? #6 is one of my favourite single issues ever.

I hope it gets a good random sillymonkey score.

I read issue #2 just now, if #1 was hearty the second was thoughtful. The concept might have been done elsewhere but i haven't read too much of it to have it fall flat. I shall read the rest and then report back with a firm random score.

Watching Peyton Manning play football tonight might be a warm up for Stang wrestling this weekend.

Vibranium

Banned
So Invincible looks pretty fun, I don't have a problem going back to the start I guess. I'd imagine it will take events and completely go nuts. And Rex Splode is back!

I miss Sejic on Rat Queens. I know Tess Fowler is probably a very nice person, but I'm not seeing the right level of detail for the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom