• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bii

It's 4:39am

I can't sleep. Way over thinking mistakes I made with a girl many moons ago.

tumblr_mq8vymgWqj1rme9p8o4_250.gif

I hate my life sometimes

We all make mistakes when we're younger. Now that we're older, we'll continue to make different, often far more serious mistakes.

Oh god that doesn't make me feel any better. That escalated quickly.

Lol I believe what Bii meant to say is that you'll probably make another mistake eventually that'll overshadow this one.

Unless you're me, and you'll never fuck up as bad as your first two "relationships".

Messi

I give away random codes sometimes

JC took my one of my Uncanny Avengers codes and then tried to pass it to someone else

Gave Inorigo a code for Rage of Ultron

Might have some to give away but I need to look

Wait... I thought that was a joke. Did he actually try that? Wow

Wait... I thought that was a joke. Did he actually try that? Wow

I don't know, knowing him he probably used it himself.

Somewhat related to this but I would like to do a bigger giveaway next year. I'm thinking about doing one for The Superior Foes Omni when it does come out and gifting a copy to a random gaffer.

So are we on board?

I think it's a good idea in theory. However, I don't know how well it would work out for those of us who only buy single issues digitally. I switched over entirely to digital for them so I don't even know what I would have to offer. I'm sure there are other regulars who do the same thing.

I don't buy many of Marvel's newer hardcovers either so I don't have any of those codes to spare.

Squire

Banned
Finished Lady Killer. Best book I've read since Hawkeye #22. #6 better in the Jan. solicits for Dark Horse 'cause I need more Josie.

I also bought The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen omnibus by Alan Moore. Anyone read that?
damn good stuff, son.

Well, some issues. Eventually moore crawls up his own ass.

I picked up the trade from my shelf to flip through but I'm not sure what you're talking about
They spent the previous arc mentioning why the vines needed to be stopped because an invasion fleet was coming, and all would be death. Its what forces brojak, the vine dude and broric into a truce. Then comes the name: PRELUUUUDE TO PLANET DEAAAATHHHHH. Fleet arrives, starts attacking. You think its gonna be a standard invasion arc, humanity fighting back, crap like that, and you just being served the intro.

Nope, invasion fleet pretty much instantly one shotted. Planet death is actually what mango intends to do with the vine planet. #whatatwist #didntseethatcoming

Kinda unable to determine if alric is a bigger aashole than gillad. All signs point to yes.

Oh god that doesn't make me feel any better. That escalated quickly.

Well, you could always become borderline emotionally dead like me and avoid allathat.

Finished Lady Killer. Best book I've read since Hawkeye #22. #6 better in the Jan. solicits for Dark Horse 'cause I need more Josie.

It's a real shame that DH doesn't release single issues on Comixology. I'm just gonna wait for the second trade to come out.

Also read the first 20ish pages of Battling Boy. Seems cool so far! Pope's the man. The way his art just flows is great, I love how he draws explosions. I really dig how he does text effects too. He's quickly becoming one of my favorite artists from my limited exposure to his work. Not much to really say on the story so far but I am interested to learn more. Too tired to read right now though.

I also remembered that the copy of BPRD Plague of Frogs volume 1 had something written on the first page. A quick google search reveals that it looks like Mignola's signature... No idea if it's legit but if it's really his signature then that's pretty rad!

Tizoc

Read Tokyo G. #1, didn't find it interesting :/ Nice art but nothing grand.

Other books I read this week were great though

Star Wars #9
Better than the last issue, hope the pace keeps up.

Megaman #53
Fantastic issue, the games always hinted at what functions the Wily Robots would serve if they weren't out terrorizing and blowing stuff up and Ian depicted them wonderfully.
This was amazing though
65ZQFee.jpg

Really gonna miss this comic when it goes on hiatus :/

Don't do that to me.

I can't handle that right now.

I need some KoF in my life now. XIII stands as one of my favorite fighters.

KoF 98, 98 UM, 02 UM and XIII are on Steam.
Get them when they're on sale.

damn good stuff, son.

Well, some issues. Eventually moore crawls up his own ass.

They spent the previous arc mentioning why the vines needed to be stopped because an invasion fleet was coming, and all would be death. Its what forces brojak, the vine dude and broric into a truce. Then comes the name: PRELUUUUDE TO PLANET DEAAAATHHHHH. Fleet arrives, starts attacking. You think its gonna be a standard invasion arc, humanity fighting back, crap like that, and you just being served the intro.

Nope, invasion fleet pretty much instantly one shotted. Planet death is actually what mango intends to do with the vine planet. #whatatwist #didntseethatcoming

Kinda unable to determine if alric is a bigger aashole than gillad. All signs point to yes.

Well, you could always become borderline emotionally dead like me and avoid allathat.

That... doesn't turn out the way you think it does. Probably. When you put it like that, it makes me realize Aric has grown a lot as a character, even just between those early arcs.

Gilad isn't an ass, he's just not very good at his job. He has recently become very good at his job, though.

Gilad isn't an ass, he's just not very good at his job. He has recently become very good at his job, though.

He legit wanted to kill his brother and his brother's twink because they commited the crime of being in the general vicinity when a slab of metal fell on top of the previous geodude and killed him.

Game is assumed to be WiP far as graphics go.

Aint no salvaging that art style, tho.

He legit wanted to kill his brother and his brother's twink because they commited the crime of being in the general vicinity when a slab of metal fell on top of the previous geodude and killed him.

Lol that's because he hates his brothers with a fiery passion. To be fair, one is a drunk ass, and the other is a self-centered ass and killed a bunch of people in making themselves immortal. Archer just got caught in the crossfire

Tizoc

You never know if it'll change, if the very least if it doesn't improve by a very large margin, there's always the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom