• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

Robbi Rodriguez doesn't even have his own wikipedia page. What is he talking about? I thought he was the guy who did some fill-in issues on the recent X-Force series.

Hell....
hOHPmKb.gif

It got sucked into Robin War too huh? I feel your pain.

Yep. I was looking at when the next trade might come out when I saw this.

GOTHAM ACADEMY #13

A “Robin War” tie-in! With Robins fighting cops all over the city, the student body is starting to take sides. What happens when Olive and her friends find themselves on opposite sides of this struggle? And what happens when the real war comes to the halls of Gotham Academy?

-_-

Messi

Whuwhuwhuwhuwhat?

Don't like him, don't hate him he is just kind of there. I like seeing how the other bat characters react to each other. They are also usually way less brooding. I prefer comics its that are fun in tone. Whenever he shows up in other characters books I am usually hoping he goes away sooner rather than later. He is good in Snyders batman but I just don't care outside of that.

VanWinkle

Don't like him, don't hate him he is just kind of there. I like seeing how the other bat characters react to each other. They are also usually way less brooding. I prefer comics its that are fun in tone. Whenever he shows up in other characters books I am usually hoping he goes away sooner rather than later. He is good in Snyders batman but I just don't care outside of that.

Aw that makes me sad because I'm such a huge fan of the character. But I understand. He is a very serious character. I guess he kind of feels like a father to the bat family and that's a lot of responsibility.

Aw that makes me sad because I'm such a huge fan of the character. But I understand. He is a very serious character. I guess he kind of feels like a father to the bat family and that's a lot of responsibility.

As much as I enjoy standard issue Bat-stories, where he's just Batman doing his Bat-thing, my all-time favorites are generally where's acting as you described, as the father to the family, and the family acting as... a family.

Kipp gets what I'm talking about. Lil' Gotham, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom