• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the far superior PES 2016 already being out, right?

;)

It's an absolute shitshow on PC this year.

UtLtcpP.jpg

giphy.gif

I bought 2015 for €10 in the summer Steam sale, it filled a gap because FIFA was still €50. Plus, it was cool to see how the modding scene had come on, playing it with some of the unofficial patches was actually decent. When they're roughly the same price, there's no contest IMO, FIFA wins every time.

Why would you cheat in a modern single-player game? Unless there's microtransactions so you can buy more nanomachines or something.

I kind of feel like using the scrap collectors in Mad Max is cheating, but I've built them now so whatever. Feels weird getting like 500 scrap every time I boot the game, it's like a mobile game I haven't logged into for awhile or something.

Because while they haven't left you with the option to buy the nanomachines, they sure seem to have tailored unlocks and upgrades as if you still could.

You'll be severely scrap starved when you unlock the v8 engine, btw. Or when you try to complete the keeps. Scrap heaps take 3k per keep and give nothing in return. Don't even know why they put that thing in there.

You'll be severely scrap starved when you unlock the v8 engine, btw. Or when you try to complete the keeps. Scrap heaps take 3k per keep and give nothing in return. Don't even know why they put that thing in there.

I have read this in multiple places, and it worries me quite a bit. I like the game, but it's grindy enough as it is, I don't need more. I think I'm a good bit away from the V8 though, I just got the Thunderpoon so I'm mopping up the last of Jeet's territory. I only have a few convoys, minefields and some scavenging locations left.

Welp, sed fook eet, got a +25 trainer and got all the gmp and resources i wanted + instant build times.

My god
like, my freaking god

why the fuck did they lock so much content behind grindy bullshit?

you still gotta capture personnel and stuff to level up your base, so content remains gated by progression just fine, but deaaar god

like, my r&d is lvl 30. to dev everything up to that level, it took 30 million gmp, and gods only know how many real life hours that woulda taken, since it turns out you can only dev 8-10 projects at the same time.
"well, but why would you wanna do that?"
because you've weapon customization unlocked, son, and all those parts? all those delicious, delicious weapon parts? you got them all to play around with.

game just became an insane toybox now. all the crappy parts? gone. Well, except for the helo ride when deploying. can't quite seem to get around that.

shoulda done this such a long time ago.

Is this WoW talk? It reads like Wow talk.

Glad to hear about omega men, I'll pick up the trades like the scum I am.

It's an absolute shitshow on PC this year.

http://media.giphy.com/media/tHPFjJ2g6n5u0/giphy.gif[/ig]

I bought 2015 for €10 in the summer Steam sale, it filled a gap because FIFA was still €50. Plus, it was cool to see how the modding scene had come on, playing it with some of the unofficial patches was actually decent. When they're roughly the same price, there's no contest IMO, FIFA wins every time.[/QUOTE]

I dropped PES 2015 after so many years of buying that game. Such a crap port. It is 2015. How can a "AAA" PC game get released with no support for 3840x2160/custom resolutions.

Any of you reading Secret Identities? It's done now. 7 issues. Got cancelled because of low sales. GO READ IT NOW. OR TRADE WAIT. JUST FUCKING READ IT.

One of the best cape stories ever. 10/10.

As much as I enjoy standard issue Bat-stories, where he's just Batman doing his Bat-thing, my all-time favorites are generally where's acting as you described, as the father to the family, and the family acting as... a family.

Kipp gets what I'm talking about. Lil' Gotham, anyone?

Yes. So much agreement.
Motherfuckers leaving me out of the LG shill train. I BUILT THAT TRAIN!
I really dig Captain America: White.

It's super good.

VanWinkle

Basically, they had scripts for 7 and 8 and were planning 9. When they got the word, they merged 7 and 8 into one and wrote as best an ending as possible. Ultimately I'd say it ends really well given the situation.

10/10 fight me

Cool. Thanks. It looks pretty interesting and with really nice art, so I could very well pick up the trade paperback when it releases in October.

Messi

I remember playing a soccer game with looney toons. Am I imagining that or was it real?

Edit: found it . Seems it was also basketball.

tiny-toon-adventures-acme-all-stars_3s.jpg

Messi

Owzers

i don't recognize Harden when he's standing upright.

I started the From Dusk Till Dawn series on netflix....i liked the movie a lot and even watched the bad sequels, i'm not feeling this retread of the movie in tv form though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom