• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
CvOG95RWIAAlwUZ.jpg

BREAK IT DOWN!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so the kid has to be Laura right? anyway looks shockingly good

arkon

I like what they're going with for with the Switch. Now just give me Wii U backwards compatibility and region free and I'll be there day one. Probably. Maybe.

This is what Nintendo has reduced people to...

I have no interest in Skyrim on this thing but MK8 is beyond a killer app on this system.

Haha. Well Mario kart is an absolute no brainer, we already play it on the Wii U and off tv is so handy, it definitely renders MK7 useless inside the home. Being able to take it even further will be awesome.. As far as Skyrim goes, I need to share tv time with my kid and my partner, and having such an expansive game as something I can play off the tv, in different rooms, if we go somewhere for the weekend, but then as easily dock when the tv is free is very alluring. I would have bought it for the Wii U if they could have had it/ran it. Any instance wher e I can play a game as a portable/off tv experience is the optimum for me.

Switch definitely feels, at least at this early stage, the solution the Wii U should have been.

*glares*

If only there were a way of playing Mario kart 8 now :/

I said "on this system"

I want to take it work and play with friends on lunch breaks.

It's a legit, amazing killer app for this system.

I know you all were too young to play MK64 in your sophomore dorm room with Korn's self-titled debut blaring, but you don't represent all of America, sorry.

Sandfox

Why is Valiant announcing a 2018 event now?

Also, tomorrow's Marvel book announcement will probably be a big one to end the week.

I have no interest in Skyrim on this thing but MK8 is beyond a killer app on this system.
That game looked like an enhanced version of MK8 given the new character and the ability to hold two items. Splatoon had had enough new stuff to make me think it might be a sequel.

Ross61

Don't worry X-men fan's. Right after his two year contract is over and Rebirth is done, your chosen one Sam Humphries is going to return and right the ship.

Well, another new day, another new Mignolaverse announcement, this time coming via multiversity, a site I really enjoy for their Mignola book coverage. I guess they really were just waiting for HBiH vol 2 to drop to unleash this stuff. This one is a little less high profile, but still interesting for the tradewaiters here. Over the course of the recent Abe Sapien run there were multiple one shots between arcs set at different periods in Abe's life, and had remained uncollected, the trades pretty much just gathering the main narrative. Well ,that changes with Abe Sapien: Lost Lives and Other Stories. We get a bunch of artists, including Juan Ferreyra & Michael Avon Oeming, both of whom folks might be familiar with from recent DC books, Green Arrow & Cave Carson. Looking forward to this one.

A little timeline teaser for the different artists is included at the link: Clicky

Hagi

Not that I care but where is all the inhuman stuff for this RessureXtion event/thing/buffet?

Gen X has me interested but I need details not just a greatest hits cover.

Not going to lie generation x ain't fooling me. Put a bunch of cool characters on a cover and try to trick me? Nah fam
Most of them are already dead.
Generation X??? Omg. So happy right now. Please have Husk and Chamber

...but I NEED to see the creative teams damn it!!
Hopeless.
/s

Maybe thread worthy? Did he say anything else?

And damn, RDR2 and Nintendo have crashed GAF for me.

CMX did a small "Get Ready for Logan" page.

TheFlow

Banned
I'm struggling to see your point then. Don't expect good X-Men books anymore because they won't happen, except when they do?

Let's wait and see the creative teams at least m8
I was never srs to begin with. I was just hyping the ice-man book 2 days ago. Yah overthink too much

Top Bottom