• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

Hagi

Just want to see more of Zelda and hopefully something Metroid. I'm looking forward to the reveal but I don't really have any hype because the Wii U was such a wet fart of a console.

Hagi

Whats a Metroid?

sQchk8G.jpg

Some game on 3DS I think.

Is Harrow County really good? I'm going to pick up Rumble today and saw the first two volumes of that.

Pmsl @ that gif haha

Haha I can't actually vouch for it yet man! I've got the three volumes here but I probably won't get to them until next week. I just went ahead and grabbed them all off the strength of his previous creator owned stuff. The sixth gun was a really great book (that I need to finish actually) and he has the chops for telling creepy stories that play with folklore. Also, the art is BEAUTIFUL. Crook did some good work on BPRD but between the style he's employed here and the colours, it takes the visuals to the next level.

Can definitely thumbs up Rumble though, really great book.

That logan trailer does look good. Gives me a dark tower vibe with the gruff unwanting father figure who gave up on humanity finding himself again through the child. The last of us too I guess as some people have mentioned.

Hagi

Pmsl @ that gif haha

Haha I can't actually vouch for it yet man! I've got the three volumes here but I probably won't get to them until next week. I just went ahead and grabbed them all off the strength of his previous creator owned stuff. The sixth gun was a really great book (that I need to finish actually) and he has the chops for telling creepy stories that play with folklore. Also, the art is BEAUTIFUL. Crook did some good work on BPRD but between the style he's employed here and the colours, it takes the visuals to the next level.

Can definitely thumbs up Rumble though, really great book.

Ah that's cool I thought you had read it before for some reason. It seems really interesting so I think I'll pick up volume 1. Haven't really read a lot of horror books.

Malyse

LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA!

Ah that's cool I thought you had read it before for some reason. It seems really interesting so I think I'll pick up volume 1. Haven't really read a lot of horror books.

Yea awesome man that'll be good, can discuss it once we've both read it then. Multiversity run a big thing on it after each volume with the creators so it must have some overarching stuff to mull over and guess at, it's similar to their old morning glories post mortems and their mignola book coverage . Let me know when you've start in on it.

Hagi

I once had to get blood taken from between my toes. I can tell you it was one of the most excruciating pains I've ever felt. I'm sure that's anecdotal enough to apply.

That's good enough for me.

Yea awesome man that'll be good, can discuss it once we've both read it then. Multiversity run a big thing on it after each volume with the creators so it must have some overarching stuff to mull over and guess at, it's similar to their old morning glories post mortems and their mignola book coverage . Let me know when you've start in on it.

I'll probably read it on the train home tomorrow.

Wait... Is that
Laura
in the trailer?? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas Queen

I was a bit sceptical about putting her in the film but fuck it might as well go out with a bang.

NX reveal was a big fat meh for me. I hate the Wii U and like the 3DS and this seems like shoving far too much console in my handheld for my liking. No thanks.

Thank god for comics.

Malyse

Wait... Is that
Laura
in the trailer?? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas Queen

LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA LAURA!

No. It deffo was not

Top Bottom