• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

"I wonder why GAF is down. What could..........."

*RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 AND NINTENDO SWITCH TRAILER OUT NOW*

"HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!#%#%%%%!!!!"

Messi

Expecting x men to be good post 2013 is like you trying to climb a mountain. Is it possible? Yea. Will it happen? Nah

Post 2013? People were already shitting on x-men by then. People are never happy.

"I want X books... Not those X books "

Ross61

Why is Valiant announcing a 2018 event now?

Also, tomorrow's Marvel book announcement will probably be a big one to end the week.

That game looked like an enhanced version of MK8 given the new character and the ability to hold two items. Splatoon had had enough new stuff to make me think it might be a sequel.
To coincide with the movie would be my guess.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Post 2013? People were already shitting on x-men by then. People are never happy.

Based on the threads that are currently popping up, X-Men Fans are the biggest whiners in Comic books.

And no, I dont necessary talk about the people that are posting here

TheFlow

Banned
Based on the threads that are currently popping up, X-Men Fans are the biggest whiners in Comic books.

And no, I dont necessary talk about the people that are posting here
They killed my boy cyclops. Never forget :,(.

I don't blame x fans for being picky. You don't give someone a steak and then try it sub it for some d grade meat l.

You could have saved us all some time and just PM'd that directly to Lunchpod.

GAF crashed over a trailer that showed us nothing.

People always shit themselves whenever Nintendo releases a new system. Then everyone buys it. Then all of the third-party support will dry up within 6 months.

BREAK IT DOWN!

1038.gif

Switch is gonna be the console of forever.

I doubt it. But people go in so hard for Nintendo.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
They killed my boy cyclops. Never forget :,(.

I don't blame x fans for being picky. You don't give someone a steak and then try it sub it for some d grade meat l.
The threads are insane hyperbolic.

And I am not a Cyclops Fan, but I think its super interesting what they did with him over the last couple of years.
He will be redeemed at some point anyway.

TheFlow

Banned
The threads are insane hyperbolic.

And I am not a Cyclops Fan, but I think its super interesting what they did with him over the last couple of years.
He will be redeemed at some point anyway.
I was fine with him till this new event. Now I am like maybe he should stay dead

Yours and from TheFlow, but I am talking about the Posters and not what you two wrote in them.
These threads are filled with so much bitterness and cynicsm.

It is NOTHING compared to what the CBR X-Boards were/are like. Those were so bad they closed down the forum and started fresh. They had the biggest persecution complex I have ever seen.

TheFlow

Banned
I don't even know what the fuck that Red Dead trailer was. It told me literally fucking nothing that I didn't know before. Except maybe that some people made some western themed sequences for a game trailer.
Pretty much. I feel like rockstar didn't value anybody's time when they made that

I don't even know what the fuck that Red Dead trailer was. It told me literally fucking nothing that I didn't know before. Except maybe that some people made some western themed sequences for a game trailer.
It told you, "Yo homie! We're making Red Dead 2! Here's some Western looking shit in next-gen."

Vyer

You could have saved us all some time and just PM'd that directly to Lunchpod.

People always shit themselves whenever Nintendo releases a new system. Then everyone buys it. Then all of the third-party support will dry up within 6 months.

1038.gif

I doubt it. But people go in so hard for Nintendo.

Because their games are good.

That's the only reason I buy. Checking out whatever new gimmick it has is neat too. But there's no reason to buy expecting equal horsepower or 3rd party parity. At least until shown otherwise.

Because their games are good.

That's the only reason I buy. Checking out whatever new gimmick it has is neat too. But there's no reason to buy expecting equal horsepower or 3rd party parity. At least until shown otherwise.

For sure. People buying a Nintendo system and then 3rd party drying up at some point is irrelevant and a non point to me, in my enjoyment. I bought the Wii u , went right in on it, 3rd party dried up and it remains my most played home console on the last 4 years by a wide margin. I don't buy a ninty console for third party games, I buy it for the first party effort and for the great family play sessions, with my kid, my partner, all together. People will always have their opinions, won't take away the memories my kid will have growing up with this stuff.

I'll agree there wasn't much to that red dead trailer though.

For sure. People buying a Nintendo system and then 3rd party drying up at some point is irrelevant and a non point to me, in my enjoyment. I bought the Wii u , went right in on it, 3rd party dried up and it remains my most played home console on the last 4 years by a wide margin. I don't buy a ninty console for third party games, I buy it for the first party effort and for the great family play sessions, with my kid, my partner, all together. People will always have their opinions, won't take away the memories my kid will have growing up with this stuff.

I'll agree there wasn't much to that red dead trailer though.

Man, I'd love if my younger relatives were interested in games like Nintendo's. Instead, when we do get to play:

Man, I'd love if my younger relatives were interested in games like Nintendo's. Instead, when we do get to play:

Haha I know what you mean, it can be like that with the kids here but I guess it's just what they're exposed to. It's all minecraft and pokemon go with the kids in his class though and he's saw me play a lot of ninty stuff. I think it makes him more susceptible.

Pretty much. I always buy fifa and cod for my family to play over the holidays

I'm pretty sure my sister would skin me and hang said skin off a flagpole if I bought a Call of Duty for her kids.

Haha I know what you mean, it can be like that with the kids here but I guess it's just what they're exposed to. It's all minecraft and pokemon go with the kids in his class though and he's saw me play a lot of ninty stuff. I think it makes him more susceptible.

Here it's all FIFA. They don't play Minecraft, because it's for nerds (I play Minecraft sometimes so I can confirm this is accurate). They play Farming Simulator instead.

I'm pretty sure my sister would skin me and hang said skin off a flagpole if I bought a Call of Duty for her kids.

Here it's all FIFA. They don't play Minecraft, because it's for nerds (I play Minecraft sometimes so I can confirm this is accurate). They play Farming Simulator instead.

Lmfao at the cod comment.

Yea we had to move the boy school last year after we bought a place, at the old school, it was like that there, super footy. And we're only a town over now so it's funny how culture between children can shift like that.

I like minecraft! I need to spend more time with it though, I've never sat and dug in myself, just coop sessions in creative. The chinese mythology thing they just did is really cool.

Sandfox

People have been complaining since Claremont left and think he's the only good x-writer.
If Lobdell isn't writing Gen X then it's pointless. It's gotta be 90s authentic.
That usually doesn't end up working out from my experience.
It is NOTHING compared to what the CBR X-Boards were/are like. Those were so bad they closed down the forum and started fresh. They had the biggest persecution complex I have ever seen.
They've been reading too much X-Men.

Top Bottom