• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

Ross61

She's kind of garbage at her job though. "Bring Ven home." "Ven go home." "No." "K"

World later

"Ven go home" "No Terra tho" "K"

Rinse and repeat

She was able to save him in the end and that's all that matters. TBH, I don't really know how she could've stopped Vanitas and Xehanort from getting to Ventus. She was on a doomed mission to begin with.

Is that Jackson King? I'm on board Ellis. Ride or die for Jackson King.

It's Batman and Lobo with a whole bunch of CW heroes.

JLA.01.cover_.Preview2.jpg

Don't care. Be interested in seeing Orlando make old Lobo work alongside serious

I was into New 52 Lobo, fuck all y'all. Great Marguerite Bennett one-shot too. Fuck you. Don't @ me.

I dug the idea of New 52 Lobo and have argued that the character fits with the rest of the DCU in a way old Lobo does not.

Messi

So proud of you. I still need Thor 3. But there are four or five older ones I need to pick up before I get the recent OHC releases that have come out in the past few months.

I've actually read both of these. Hawkeye was 16$ on Amazon uks flash sales so I grabbed it for fear of it going OOP. I love Marvels OHC format. It's their trades I can't stand.

PsychBat!

Banned
She was able to save him in the end and that's all that matters. TBH, I don't really know how she could've stopped Vanitas and Xehanort from getting to Ventus. She was on a doomed mission to begin with.

All of them were facing off against a man who was like 5 steps ahead of them. Ventus' heart is safe, Terra's heart is gone or presumably still with Master Xehanort OR with Terra-Xehanort and Aqua is still wandering in darkness.

Vanitas is gone for good so that's something.

Ross61

can we count that as the first woman to ever write for the main Batman ongoing?

(also, here's a real fucked up fact: first woman to draw for the main Batman ongoing? BECKY GODDAMN CLOONAN. THAT'S HOW LONG IT TOOK. COMICS IN A NUTSHELL, RIGHT THERE.)

I think that was Devin Grayson if I'm not mistaken.

JTripper

So pumped for the entire KH series within two months in 2017.

I also started the Arkham Asylum remaster. It's aged fairly well. What a great game.

Boogiepop

Pass.

Read the novel.

I'd say the manga (at least of the later stuff, haven't touched the original actually) is WAY better than the novel, at least if we're talking the English version of the first game adaptation. Was really disappointing for me as it was super, super dryly and blandly written IMO. Just did not like it at all, both from the part of the translation and presumably issues I would've had with the original work as well.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Rick and Morty Season 2 added to Netflix (where I live at least).

Today is a good day.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
So my LCS is a great little store, been around for years, great staff, and is really an inclusive and welcoming place. However, they always fuck up my special orders. I ordered Archangel #2 a few months ago-- never came in, even though they insisted it was in the next box to arrive. I finally broke down and ordered from a local chain and received it the next week (my LCS never got the book so I just stopped asking). I ordered Archangel #3, same deal. Diamond shorted us, we may get the book or get a credit... etc.

At what point do you give up on an LCS and buy at a local chain franchise?

(And I am not in the moos to hear that they did me a favor by losing a shitty book.)

MG310

Picked up my first two DCC Batman Animated figures..Roxy Rocket and Zatanna.

Afraid to open them with the tiny joints and accessories.

After searching every freaking shop in town, I finally found Love and Rockets #1.

Interesting. This implies you have more than one comic shop in town.

Oh miracle man counts as marvel max.

Of course it is. It has an illustration of a baby being squeezed out of a vagina.

Comicbook Girl 19 put up part 3 of her Epic X-Men history up on YouTube for those who didn't buy it.

God damn, I haven't watched one of her videos in ages.

Top Bottom