• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

Sandfox

Champions flopping has me fearing people are already done with the youth moment and want the old guard again. Back to old white people again. Again, NOW Shattered Dreams should have took more advantage with the big names mixed with safe bets.
You're assuming too much from that tweet. People do prefer the older character ls though.

For Marvel Now itself Marvel wasn't going to relaunch books like Thor, ASM, and Captain America.

I'm expecting Marvel's big push for that type of thing to start in the spring. The House Divided thing will be used to bring the heroes back together and become more heroic, with that variant with Steve in his classic costume that Marvel being a tease for a 2017 story being an example. Champions is probably the book this will be built around, which works given the premise and it being the flagship book.

Champions flopping has me fearing people are already done with the youth moment and want the old guard again. Back to old white people again. Again, NOW Shattered Dreams should have took more advantage with the big names mixed with safe bets.

To be fair, going back to the old guard is working well for DC. Whens the last time we had a normal classic Avengers book?

Ross61

How was justice legend #6? I saw that it was getting some positive reviews. Can someone tell me what happened in it?

Do you mean Justice League? I think everyone tapped out of that. Same with Action Comics, even though it had a pretty good reviewed recent issue with a shocking revelation.

Finished Gears 4 campaign tonight. Fun campaign but man that ending seemed abrupt. But that's #47 game completed this year. And just in time for Dragon Quest Builders to arrive. Can't wait!

Already got DQB preloaded, but I'm going to wait until I finish up Mafia III before I jump in. I don't like trying to play more than one game at a time. Or 0 games at a time if the only option is Overwatch.
I used to be like that but now I like having two games in rotation. One a Big TV, only focus on it, kind of game. And the other is my TV/Watch streaming game. One that doesn't have a lot of spoken dialogue and is more gameplay focuses. And I worst through both throughout the week

I am waiting for the real dragon quest game.

xenoverse 2

Depends on how much they improved things from the first game. They had some great stuff, but certain things like the forced online connection just to play was straight dog shit.

October is fucking packed, though. The first Dark Souls III DLC and World of Final Fantasy also drop on the same day as Xenoverse 2.

TheFlow

Banned
Depends on how much they improved things from the first game. They had some great stuff, but certain things like the forced online connection just to play was straight dog shit.

October is fucking packed, though. The first Dark Souls III DLC and World of Final Fantasy also drop on the same day as Xenoverse 2.

honestly you are going to see me playing Battlefield 24/7. wish I could say I was joking.

Owzers

I dislike any game that wants me to drive around in traffic.

D.va can fly, you expect me to wait around at stop lights...

I actually thought ANAD was pretty darn close to a classic Avengers book itself. I mean true there are a lot of new characters but most of them are filling legacy roles. Really the lineup was standard for a pre-Hickman Avengers title. Classic villains. Felt like a classic Avengers book to me.

Owzers

i've now rented two games that i have spent less than 5 minutes playing before returning, yet took over an hour combined to install. Good decisions.

Deus Ex Mankind whatever: I didn't like the last game so there was no need to rent this
Mafia 3: I don't want to drive this truck, i'm done.

I have Xcom 2 rented, i want to play the tomb raider game that just hit ps4 after making me wait a year while the hype died, and the last game i rented and beat was Uncharted 4 which was kindddddddddda okay but also kindddddddddddda not good.

mreddie

Cuc_f18VIAAqkjc.jpg

WE BACK BABY

Top Bottom