• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

Get the OHC. It's so big and awesome

It's true. I just got it last week. Really sturdy book. Glad I took the plunge. It's one more book, right? Not two?

Also, did you get the stuff, Messi? Did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya?

Messi

It's true. I just got it last week. Really sturdy book. Glad I took the plunge. It's one more book, right? Not two?

Also, did you get the stuff, Messi? Did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya?

Can you resend that without the Valiant stuff. My inbox automatically deletes spam.

Can you resend that without the Valiant stuff. My inbox automatically deletes spam.

tumblr_inline_o0np9gKz5N1tzwkwy_500.gif

VanWinkle

Yup, one more book even bigger than the first volume. Can't wait. Whenever I get the fourth All-New X-Men and the second Uncanny X-Men, I'm going to read them all.

Yup, one more book even bigger than the first volume. Can't wait. Whenever I get the fourth All-New X-Men and the second Uncanny X-Men, I'm going to read them all.

How are there four All-New OHCs, but only two for Uncanny? ANXM is seven volumes, and UXM is six. Unless ANXM is also including Trial of Jean Grey. Even then, it shouldn't be more than three.

I have all the trades, though. But I also do really want the OHC. Same with All-New. Normally I wouldn't care, but I have mix matched hard/softcovers. So it bothers me.

I have the old hardcovers, too. I'm upgrading though, because the second OHC volume is going to finally reprint All-New X-Men Annual #1, and Uncanny X-Men Annual #1. The Eva Bell story that wasn't reprinted in the last UXM hardcover.

I thought I did alright, was nervous for most of it but I managed. I'd give myself around 7/10.

It's in the lap of the gods now. Just have to wait a few excruciating days.
I'd say about the same. Here's hoping. The programming test I had to do was tricky though.

Anyone played the Banner Saga here? I'm finding the final boss' second phase impossible. My telly's going out the window in a minute.

I have the old hardcovers, too. I'm upgrading though, because the second OHC volume is going to finally reprint All-New X-Men Annual #1, and Uncanny X-Men Annual #1. The Eva Bell story that wasn't reprinted in the last UXM hardcover.

Nah it wasn't, which is upsetting, but I managed to snag both of the Annuals from my LCS for cover price. So it's all good.

I'd say about the same. Here's hoping. The programming test I had to do was tricky though.

Anyone played the Banner Saga here? I'm finding the final boss' second phase impossible. My telly's going out the window in a minute.

The first one? Yea I played it man but you'll need to ring me round on who exactly the fi al boas was again. It's been awhile. I need to replay before I can play the second game.

Oh yea the big red dredge? I think I just used ranged guys on him, and tried to keep knocking.back his own dudes in his way so he could never get clear through to me

I have them too, but I want to own them printed as part of a collected edition.

Oh that's the absolute truth. It's why I bought the OHC of Inhuman, despite the fact that I had the first two trades and the rest in singles. It's why I want to buy the Ms. Marvel OHC, despite having the first three trades and the rest in singles.

The first one? Yea I played it man but you'll need to ring me round on who exactly the fi al boas was again. It's been awhile. I need to replay before I can play the second game.

Oh yea the big red dredge? I think I just used ranged guys on him, and tried to keep knocking.back his own dudes in his way so he could never get clear through to me
Yeah, that's the tactic I'm trying to use but he keeps one shotting one of my Varl and I can never get his armor down low enough. The first bit's relatively easy now, I just keep getting owned in the second part.

Yeah, that's the tactic I'm trying to use but he keeps one shotting one of my Varl and I can never get his armor down low enough. The first bit's relatively easy now, I just keep getting owned in the second part.

Sorry man I wish I could be more detailed but it's been forever, I played it at launch on pc. I believe it's pretty notorious for being solid though. Just keep at it man!

Boogiepop

How is Batman Europa? It's the only complete looking thing I haven't read from that sale. Kind of annoyed at those several stranded volume 1s of stuff that are on sale, because I'd grab those... if the whole things were on sale, but it's awkward when it's like this.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Apparently stores are having problems with The Fix vol 1 cuz the bar codes are red and bar code readers can't read them. D'OH!

Sorry man I wish I could be more detailed but it's been forever, I played it at launch on pc. I believe it's pretty notorious for being solid though. Just keep at it man!
I finally did it. Switching my party order and some items did the trick in the end. The boss was frustrating but I really enjoyed it overall.

I finally did it. Switching my party order and some items did the trick in the end. The boss was frustrating but I really enjoyed it overall.

Brilliant! The game's whole aesthetic, music, art style are fantastic, making choices is really difficult sometimes (in a good way) I hope the second game improves on the encounter design, it could be frustrating too often, rather rather hard or strategic.

At this point Mark Miller is the only person who can get her to do interiors.

I really don't have an issue with the art prints, but the prints she's been putting out have been less and less interesting. The ones she was doing when she just discovered that limited prints were a thing were pretty great.

VanWinkle

How are there four All-New OHCs, but only two for Uncanny? ANXM is seven volumes, and UXM is six. Unless ANXM is also including Trial of Jean Grey. Even then, it shouldn't be more than three.

The All-New volumes are all around 270 or so pages each (and volume 3 has three issues of GotG), while Uncanny 1 is 384 pages and Uncanny 2 is almost 500 pages.

Top Bottom