• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

The funny thing is I thought the same thing, but I wasn't even associating it with Donald Trump. I was thinking of the actual word trump.

Unless that's the joke you're making...

lmao no

DC is putting it inspired and exciting book after inspired and exciting book while Marvel literally can't even afford to hire someone to make a fucking logo.

Making Comics Shite Again

lmao no

DC is putting it inspired and exciting book after inspired and exciting book while Marvel literally can't even afford to hire someone to make a fucking logo.

I kind of agree, I was referring to it being a joke Owzers was making.

But I think it's too early still to say DC is winning anything right now. Let's give it a cross-over or tie-in and a few months to see how numbers go. I'm still interested in seeing more about numbers going forward with Rebirth books being refundable.

TheFlow

Banned
lmao no

tumblr_lwzx7qdUtc1r4ddzz.gif

why the fuck are you trying to bait another marvel vs dc discussion. we don't need it around here mane.

let people enjoy whatever they want to enjoy and call it a day.

I kind of agree, I was referring to it being a joke Owzers was making.

But I think it's too early still to say DC is winning anything right now. Let's give it a cross-over or tie-in and a few months to see how numbers go. I'm still interested in seeing more about numbers going forward with Rebirth books being refundable.

I take it you haven't read Doom Patrol

tumblr_lwzx7qdUtc1r4ddzz.gif

why the fuck are you trying to bait another marvel vs dc discussion. we don't need it around here mane.

let people enjoy whatever they want to enjoy and call it a day.

lmao wtf

i can't voice my opinions in a fucking message board thread?

what am i supposed to only do, post screen grabs from The Eye Doesn't Lie????

p6qbaTJ.gif

TheFlow

Banned
I take it you haven't read Doom Patrol

lmao wtf

i can't voice my opinions in a fucking message board thread?

what am i supposed to only do, post screen grabs from The Eye Doesn't Lie????

p6qbaTJ.gif

opinions are always welcome here. there is a difference between opinion and shitposting/flamebaiting. you already know the bs this community has gone through for the past couple of months when it comes to someone saying the same shit you just said.

that is all I will say on the matter.

the panther has spoken

Owzers

opinions are always welcome here. there is a difference between opinion and shitposting/flamebaiting. you already know the bs this community has gone through for the past couple of months when it comes to someone saying the same shit you just said.

Your events are delayed, your relaunches are constant, your heroes can't walk down the street without getting killed, what the hell do you have to lose comics-gaf? Give DC a chance, they will fix all this and fix it fast, believe me.

that is all I will say on the matter.

the panther has spoken

jesus christ dude
if i haven't gathered up enough capital in my fucking TEN YEARS on gaf that my legitimate interpretation of the current state of marvel (which is valid on fucking LOGOS ALONE) can avoid being branded shitposting then i don't know what to tell you.

you want me to elaborate? will that elevate this discourse to your standards (and i'm quite sure mine are higher than yours, breh, talk to some vets)?

DC just had a second tier batbook deliver one of the best single issues in batman history. They let Gerard Way go Umbrella Academy on the entire DCU.

Marvel is trying to make Inhumans happen.

These are facts. This is not baiting. This is not shitposting. This is the state of the race, 54 days out.

TheFlow

Banned
jesus christ dude
if i haven't gathered up enough capital in my fucking TEN YEARS on gaf that my legitimate interpretation of the current state of marvel (which is valid on fucking LOGOS ALONE) can avoid being branded shitposting then i don't know what to tell you.

you want me to elaborate? will that elevate this discourse to your standards (and i'm quite sure mine are higher than yours, breh, talk to some vets)?

DC just had a second tier batbook deliver one of the best single issues in batman history. They let Gerard Way go Umbrella Academy on the entire DCU.

Marvel is trying to make Inhumans happen.

These are facts. This is not baiting. This is not shitposting. This is the state of the race, 54 days out.
based on this post I can tell you are taking this personal. chill let's discuss comics instead of logos.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
read The Vision #2 on my commute this morning.

god damn, this is so good. the art & tone are just... haunting.

TheFlow

Banned
damn haven't seen brick in a quick minute.

Also can someone explain to me why allstar batman is 5 dollars? I wouldn't mind it so much but apparently it is 5 bucks for every issue.

and woah this is a crazy big week for books, but DC in particular Even Gotham academy is back with the second semester.

also Stray bullets #18 <3

I GOT THE JOB GUYS!

I'm gonna buy so many comics.

Well done! So did I! Different job though

Congrats guys. Would have been better if it had been for the same job and you both posted you were getting it. GAFdisassembled

read The Vision #2 on my commute this morning.

god damn, this is so good. the art & tone are just... haunting.

Haha it's so good. Silly monkey doesn't get it because Trump doesn't have a stance on androids (yet, he thinks they are phones for now) but we know....we know.

Also guys wtf. Birdie, flow, you guys have some questionnaires to fill out.

Top Bottom