• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Pjsprojects

Black Flag WiiU

iv9eENmGoZN1u.jpg

i45PYRCwmvue2.jpg

ibpn9TsmcTxZzC.jpg

kizmah

AC IV (Wii U)

Nice one Ubi :) I read this as Zombi U slowly crawling towards profit while Red Steel 2 was a disaster. I take it Ubisoft were hoping that Black Flag would do better on Wii U.

shAJzDI.jpg

SJLEQOo.jpg

Pjsprojects

AC IV (Wii U)

Nice one Ubi :) I read this as Zombi U slowly crawling towards profit while Red Steel 2 was a disaster. I take it Ubisoft were hoping that Black Flag would do better on Wii U.

shAJzDI.jpg

SJLEQOo.jpg

Well spotted chap! I snapped the same screen and didnt even read it lol.

Now lets see that next ZombiU game.

69wpm

AC IV (Wii U)

shAJzDI.jpg

SJLEQOo.jpg

That is one nice easter egg. I'm sad that Ubi will never make a sequel :/

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Skylanders Swap Force PS4
Never seen shots of this online. Captured with Share button through PS App.
iNcqnPViZ0Mrv.jpg

igRmlJch3CxsT.jpg

i6KJlMwGYjWei.jpg

FireCloud

I could be wrong but I think I'm noticing a theme in these shots...

I noticed the same thing but see nothing wrong with it at all.

Looks pretty good. Shame Nintendo didn't choose to go HD sooner. Games like this could have pushed more hard core gamers off of the 360/PS3 and gotten them converted over to Nintendo.

EhoaVash

Waiting for Donkey Kong country tropical freeze =/ so I picked this up in the mean time AC4 Wii U

12108997264_75ab5d80ab_o.jpg

12104040305_d495f8025f_o.jpg

12104641064_bc569f126b_o.jpg

I'm not very impressed to be honest. The game has some awkward frame rate drops, and the graphics are okay, nothing impressive. ..guess I'm not really a fan of this artstyle =/ I do like the game's multiplayer though. Story I'm still very early on, kinda bored/don't wanna play it..donkey kong can't come soon enough D::

-griffy-

Banned
Skylanders Swap Force PS4
Never seen shots of this online. Captured with Share button through PS App.
What do you mean captured with Share button through PS App? Is there some way to share directly to the app when you have it connected to your PS4? These shots look much cleaner compression-wise than grabbing them from Twitter.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
What do you mean captured with Share button through PS App? Is there some way to share directly to the app when you have it connected to your PS4? These shots look much cleaner compression-wise than grabbing them from Twitter.

I mean that I set up a second PSN account and mailed those to it from my main one. I opened the messages on my second account using the PSN app on my tablet and saved the photos to the picture folder on my tablet. Then I copied them from the tablet to my PC over USB. Then I uploaded them to an image hosting site.
I probably could have skipped the PC step.

What chapter is this? I can't seem to recall this scene/moment.

Its that horrible room before you take the elevator to Stahl where the game throws literally everything at you. There are two doors on either side of the huge room through which enemy reinforcements enter (including a guy with a mini-gun from each door). When the door opens you can gun them down and rush through the door. I thought this would be a good spot to camp, but unfortunately the game doesn't trigger any other enemy points until you exit the room. That room was terrible...

The one with Stahl, almost right before you find him.

Thanks.

Its that horrible room before you take the elevator to Stahl where the game throws literally everything at you. There are two doors on either side of the huge room through which enemy reinforcements enter (including a guy with a mini-gun from each door). When the door opens you can gun them down and rush through the door. I thought this would be a good spot to camp, but unfortunately the game doesn't trigger any other enemy points until you exit the room. That room was terrible...

Haha that was prob. my favorite room, had more of that KZ2 feel to it.

-griffy-

Banned
I mean that I set up a second PSN account and mailed those to it from my main one. I opened the messages on my second account using the PSN app on my tablet and saved the photos to the picture folder on my tablet. Then I copied them from the tablet to my PC over USB. Then I uploaded them to an image hosting site.
I probably could have skipped the PC step.

Ah got it, thanks. Lot of hoops to jump through for cleaner shots, but it'll have to do until they update the share features I suppose.

AC4 looks like a parody of Ubisoft games. At every instant, it is not only telling you exactly what to do, but showing you -- both in the game world and on your magic radar, simultaneously -- exactly where to do it. And then telling you exactly what button to press when you get there.

Top Bottom