• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

amarectv2014-01-2414-c9uw7.png

amarectv2014-01-2414-xaugi.png

amarectv2014-01-2414-h7unb.png

chadboban

Awesome, I just beaten it and it's worth the 15 bucks. Really forces you to use your head to solve the puzzles a lot. Oh and you die in one hit, lol.

Just watched some gameplay, it's absolutely gorgeous in motion. Will probably play this on my friend's XB1 once he gets it.

Chettlar

Banned
Last shot looks amazing....except for the popcan, and sorta the bricks as well.

Why does the top image look blurry? Image compression? Other wise really good! I want.

Last shot looks amazing....except for the popcan, and sorta the bricks as well.

Why does the top image look blurry? Image compression? Other wise really good! I want.

I think it's from slight compression as it's from Elgato but mostly from the motion blur as I was just started to walk lol

Gurish

I think Mods need to make an exception for the 3 photos per post rule when the said game just released, maybe for a week since it's release date users would be allowed to post up to 6-8 shots per post, after a week it's back to 3 shots.

I think everybody wants to see TR and it's graphical upgrade and some ppl are basing their purchase based on that so why limit the photos? the more the merrier!

What do you think guys?

Chettlar

Banned
On the outsides, yeah, I can definitely see motion blur now, but it looks really bad on the gun.

---

I think Mods need to make an exception for the 3 photos per post rule when the said game just released, maybe for a week since it's release date users would be allowed to post up to 6-8 shots per post, after a week it's back to 3 shots.

I think everybody wants to see TR and it's graphical upgrade and some ppl are basing their purchase based on that so why limit the photos? the more the merrier!

What do you think guys?

Not a good idea. 3 posts is ample enough. Plus, you only have to wait one post to post another set right?

Top Bottom