• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

kizmah

ddm1RNv.jpg

ioBMyxt.jpg

dearodie

W101.
Laambo .... no simpering smiles here!
iP5s2ygNm1cnN.jpg

For fun, Main screen vs gamepad view (yes my wonderfuls are inside the stadium lobby ... good stuff!)
Main:
ibarXKXfqnLXxE.jpg

Gamepad:
ibwnpiAsQWxKiD.jpg

Pjsprojects

WiiU Splinter cell Blacklist

ib9UynwoB7TzK.jpg

iQyY01sWI2x6d.jpg

idZmSngcfT6yu.jpg

Just to note I completed this on pc but have now picked this version up to check the game pad features out, however this start section does not look to good on the graphics front, yet other Ubisoft games show what can be done.

Am I the only one bothered by how "clean" Lara looks in TR now?

She also now has this huge puffy face. Her lips, cheeks, and brow are all really exaggerated looking.

They made her more vuluptuously sexualized and babyfaced in a way... but also made her more look like a charicature...

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Tomb Raider PS4
ibfyifBjkYgt7J.jpg

iPQ8Cg79ZeDTe.jpg

iTfuDN1cuV1M2.jpg

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
mo' Tomb Raider PS4
i5NyYSqiRWGg9.jpg

isCscFxVJq2Mk.jpg

ikUU4MQE2EDCV.jpg

Sort of amusing that the most attractive game shown here is a remake of a Gamecube game. Even Mario looks more pleasant than most of the others. Maybe I bought the wrong "next-gen" system, lol.

TAJ

Sort of amusing that the most attractive game shown here is a remake of a Gamecube game. Even Mario looks more pleasant than most of the others. Maybe I bought the wrong "next-gen" system, lol.

It's ok. You'll feel better about your choice when Wii U is quickly replaced.

Just my humble opinion. I find it tough to look at screens one after the other without a blank space in between.

and wow whenever someone says something positive about Wii U games someone jumps right at him. Chill out, we all know Wii U is well below the other next gen consoles, but that does not mean that it can have great looking games.

Great shots everyone, love this thread and all its diversity. This thread will be epic in 1-2 years, cannot wait.

mo' Tomb Raider PS4
i5NyYSqiRWGg9.jpg

Best face shot I have seen from TR DE

Top Bottom