• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Jagsrock

Banned
iCP6Gpvru98jj.jpg

inv2PXYt48BuB.jpg

ilNDn62sakfJ6.jpg

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Donkey Kong looks fucking excellent. I'm just not a Donkey Kong fan. Lol.

Love the various screens on this page. Ryse looks excellent as well, as does Tomb Raider PS4 and Wonderful 101. I give this page an A+ (50ppp represent!)

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Here's some random Injustice PS4 shots I took. The game is really fun. I was debating if I wanted it on Vita or PS4, and went with PS4. Now that I know I like it, I'll probably buy the Vita version as well, since it's only $14 thanks to that sale.

1957716_10202096757633756_353091394_o.jpg

1799882_10202096759273797_1863122358_o.jpg

1795921_10202096760793835_1971796202_o.jpg

Clearly you have never played Uncharted 2, 3 or the Last of Us :). All 3 of those have better visual style, and look better in motion as well.

Oh, I've definitely played Uncharted 2, 3, and the Last of Us, I mean, those are some of my favorite games on the PS3, but I have to disagree about them looking better. They may have had more interesting settings, but you can't beat 1080p resolution, and near 60fps, and so I believe that they definitely don't look better than Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, especially in motion. Just my opinion though.

QuA1UUm.png

c5OZz53.png

vNXpuQY.png

Dat blood.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Oh, I've definitely played Uncharted 2, 3, and the Last of Us, I mean, those are some of my favorite games on the PS3, but I have to disagree about them looking better. They may have had more interesting settings, but you can't beat 1080p resolution, and near 60fps, and so I believe that they definitely don't look better than Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, especially in motion. Just my opinion though.

QuA1UUm.png

c5OZz53.png

vNXpuQY.png

Dat blood.
How are you taking these? Are you using a capture card? In that case you might wanna use the PS4 function instead. Sorry to say this but these screenshots look like they've been taken from a YT video.

Clearly you have never played Uncharted 2, 3 or the Last of Us :). All 3 of those have better visual style, and look better in motion as well.

iwsHh9BCbk5ow.jpg
As great as the Uncharted games looked on PS3, this screen shows that it does not look as good as Tomb Raider DE on PS4.. In memory it looked better but not when you really look. But i'm sure ND will blow the Tomb Raider game away with their PS4 game. Especially since TR is still clearly a crossgen game. But it looks fantastic for now.

I'd agree with uncharted and TLoU having better artdirection.

How are you taking these? Are you using a capture card? In that case you might wanna use the PS4 function instead. Sorry to say this but these screenshots look like they've been taken from a YT video.

I'm using a Hauppauge HD PVR 2, and I've noticed some screenshots look a lot worse than others, mostly if there's a lot of 'motion' or movement when taking the screenshot. If you look at some of my earlier screenshots, they look a bit better because I sort of stage the shot, and wait for a minimum amount of animation/movement, so the screenshot will look a lot cleaner. When I'm taking a screenshot with dark and constantly moving scenes they tend to come out with the block-like effect, but I haven't looked into calibrating my capture device for optimum screenshots, though I'll look into it soon.

Top Bottom