• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

d9b

Banned
Not the best and getting good screenshots. Done using the PS4, copied to usb and then uploaded to minus.

ibrSmwRomBqLg9.jpg

ih59WIazYIcw4.jpg

iygQwQffKjf8F.jpg
Great stuff!

Fezan

Watch dog looks really great in those pics. Yeah lower resolution is very apparent but game feels like gta4 iehancer mode

Jedi2016

Why wasn't AC4 1080p in the first place? If the console could handle it, why wasn't it like that by default?

And so you guys think there's any chance of that actually happening for WD?
They never said what the deal was with AC4. No idea what the issue is with WD, either. Although if it happens again, it may lend credence to some of those "parity" rumors that keep cropping up.

Fezan

You guys should give up the hope for 1080p. AC4 was a launch title and they may not have time to implement the optimizations at the time of printing discs. This is totally different scenario.

Also AC4 was 900p on xbone and WD is 720p

They never said what the deal was with AC4. No idea what the issue is with WD, either. Although if it happens again, it may lend credence to some of those "parity" rumors that keep cropping up.

The Xbox One version is only 792P so that kind of throws the parity conspiracy to the rats (yet again)

Timu

You guys should give up the hope for 1080p. AC4 was a launch title and they may not have time to implement the optimizations at the time of printing discs. This is totally different scenario.

Also AC4 was 900p on xbone and WD is 720p
WD on Xbox One is 792p, not 720p.

Phamit

Are these really taken from the PS4s screenshot 'SHARE' button?

If this is live gameplay... I feel real good about the way the game looks, holy crap!

jup, everything captured with the share Button, copied to an usb stick and uploaded from my Pc

And more Watch_Doge

watch_dogs_201405251984u7x.jpg

watch_dogs_20140525196wsxo.jpg

watch_dogs_2014052519ssu8q.jpg

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Damn, Watch_Dogs looks more last-gen than my most pessimistic expectations.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Watch_Dogs doesn't look terrible, but man is it blurry and jaggy (at the same time) compared to what I'm used to seeing on my PS4.

VanWinkle

I hope you really mean terms of graphics.. even still....

I didn't think the game was AMAZING, but I still think it's the best game of the gen so far, too. It's not like that is saying that much.

Edit: I didn't think about Wii U. He probably wasn't thinking of that either I'm assuming. But between XB1/PS4, I would say it's the best so far.

Blues1990

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
gZvYOhkQ6DfA

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
sGfJVwxIuyUb

Nintendo Land - The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest
B7qfnfKOfKTs

I was able to get my first High Definition Television (a Samsung UN46EH5000), so I wanted to test it out. I'm really happy with it, as it works great!

I didn't think the game was AMAZING, but I still think it's the best game of the gen so far, too. It's not like that is saying that much.

Edit: I didn't think about Wii U. He probably wasn't thinking of that either I'm assuming. But between XB1/PS4, I would say it's the best so far.

Infamous is my favorite game I've played on PS4 so far.

Top Bottom